A new de-enabling thread

SolSionnach

gregory said:
Ok.

Thwack.

Buy raisins.
:D

I want to buy a deck. Any deck, really... except I don't want to re-purchase one that I've had before, and there are very few that I don't have that I'd be interested in! I just have a hankering to buy another deck.

De-enable me before I plunk more $$ down! Amazon.com is calling my name! :bugeyed:

gregory

sravana said:

I want to buy a deck. Any deck, really... except I don't want to re-purchase one that I've had before, and there are very few that I don't have that I'd be interested in! I just have a hankering to buy another deck.

De-enable me before I plunk more $$ down! Amazon.com is calling my name! :bugeyed:
OK - tell you what. You buy ME a deck that I want. I can guarantee that will keep you from amazon for a VERY long time. Current top fave is over $300...... (I think - if TG didn't sell it already !)

cardlady22

sravana said:

I want to buy a deck. Any deck, really...

Get someone in your house to change the settings in the blocked sites for your web browser. Tell them to make up a password and absolutely NOT tell you until such-and-such date!

SolSionnach

gregory said:
OK - tell you what. You buy ME a deck that I want. I can guarantee that will keep you from amazon for a VERY long time. Current top fave is over $300...... (I think - if TG didn't sell it already !)
Sounds like fun! Send me the $$ and I'll be happy to buy your deck, enjoy it for a while, and send it your way in the next, oh, four months! :D :D :D

That's not what you meant? Well, what is the top fave, and let me have a look at it.. :) :p })
cardlady22 said:
Get someone in your house to change the settings in the blocked sites for your web browser. Tell them to make up a password and absolutely NOT tell you until such-and-such date!
Hmmm... I live alone. Umm, scratch that. I live with a poodle. She's pretty smart, but with no opposible thumbs the above may be above her pay grade.

I just asked her... and she wants me to change my password to "feed_the_dog" or "dog_food_rocks".

...scratches head... oops. I should be scratching HER head....

cardlady22

sravana said:
Hmmm... I live alone.....

How did I know you were going to say that? OK, spend the money on a tech support guy to come out and do it for you. At least it won't be on a deck. And he'll get a really great story to tell all his buds about this crazy tarot lady . . . .

nisaba

sravana said:

Amazon, nothing! Pshaw! I have a huge Tarot Garden habit (I'm mentioning no names or URLs here, you understand, specifically *not* an ad).

I've barely received my last delivery (two lovely new decks to play with and add to my family), when I find myself impelled to go back and buy a further three! One I can justify: I'm collecting decks designed by Luigi Scapini. Another one I can justify: I'm collecting decks based on the artworks or styles of famous painters (I'm just waiting for someone to design a Tarot deck based on photos of Henry Moore sculptures!). The third one was just the mark of an addict: you always take more of a dose of the drug than you really need.

Someone's gotta stop me.

Someone's gotta stop *them* selling to me! How can they live with themselves, knowing they're feeding an addiction?

=carefully hides grin=

gregory

nisaba said:
Amazon, nothing! Pshaw! I have a huge Tarot Garden habit (I'm mentioning no names or URLs here, you understand, specifically *not* an ad).

Someone's gotta stop me.

Someone's gotta stop *them* selling to me! How can they live with themselves, knowing they're feeding an addiction?

=carefully hides grin=
Jeannette has been known to post in this thread...... She is even handed.... as she takes our cash.

I decided I want the Erde more than the $300 one, sravana. I will PM you my mailing address.... (I am saving points for a 20% discount first !)

OK - generic de-enabling: save for a world cruise :D (I plan to get to NZ before I die. I've not got as long as I might need.....)

SolSionnach

Damn, woman, I just sold someone the Erte!

hehehe. I'm looking forward to your PM. :)

New Zealand? I'll meet you there. :D

gregory

sravana said:
Damn, woman, I just sold someone the Erte!

hehehe. I'm looking forward to your PM. :)

New Zealand? I'll meet you there. :D
Not the Erte - I have that. You KNOW I have been watching your trade threads ;)

The ERDE. This link might work.

I'd also like the rectified one whose name I currently forget... (not the Herstelde Orde)

ETA Elksinger's Perfected Tarot

and the two Gomis I don't have yet. Entropy and Buddhistic. If that's OK ? ;)

Queen of Pentacle

Thorhammer, Pangolin, Mystical Moose ans others.

Thorhammer
Your description of the Deviant moon is so vibrant… just what I tough when I first saw it… Then it grow on me. Sure your opinion makes sense.
It was my first impression “mal à l’aise” (bad feeling) … But the scan are so vibrant. An the art seems well done (even tough disturbing)

About the World Spirit, looking at the scan, I must agree

Pangolin.
This sun sure is the deçepttive card of the deck, isn’t it? The ugliest sun of all.
Your comments are sure motivated about others cards. I didn’t realize, and gee, have–I look at the scans

Mystical Moose,
De-enabling, you are not really. Usually border don’t bother me, but from your scans, trimming does really suit the Thruth-Seekers.

Thanks you all, an the others for your help.
I am not perfectly cure, must-I say, but really relieved for now
…. Until my next deck-ordering attack!

Thank you for being there.