A new de-enabling thread

MysticalMoose

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! :bugeyed:

WTF was that?

Ok, Ok I need to think about this, actually I need a stiff drink, & its only midday, that was the scariest thing I've seen for a while.....& actually I can see the resemblance after seeing that! :(

.....*in small voice* ~ I just liked the little sheepy.....:|

gregory

MysticalMoose said:
.....*in small voice* ~ I just liked the little sheepy.....:|
Little sheepies are all very well till the great big lion opens his mouth and *CHOMP* end of little sheepy. Never get attached to edible animals :(

(OT this reminds me of daughter aged 5, when we were visitated by a Witness. Who was telling me about the lion and the lamb (they do get lonely so sometime I just let them do their thing...) and she thoughtfully took her finger out of her mouth and said profoundly: "Thass silly. The lion would eat it.")

PS I have a nice bottle of Vana Tallinn.... want some ?

MysticalMoose

Oooh yes please! :D:D:D...Cheers!!! ( can you get it in the UK now? I remember having some in Spain with some Russian friends but not seen it here!)

Ok I think I have been both en-abled & de-enabled again on the Booby-Tarot within half an hour, I couldnt look at that deck now without thinking of that picture...:bugeyed:

On the other subject I asked for de-enabling on, I thought I was done with the clicketty clicking on the BUY button after receiving rather a few books & decks & wand, bags, pendulums et al this week. My Enchanted Oracle arrived this morning & its lovely & I know Courtney is going to enjoy it....It's painless buying you see....my bonuses & extra comission from work gets pre-loaded onto a Visa type card & so its like spending Free-Money! Weyy-Heyyy....I've had to buy a new bookcase this week to house all this paraphenialia in.... & then last night I just happened to pop on to the Tarot d'Eltynne site & oops I clicked again......:|

gregory

MysticalMoose said:
Oooh yes please! :D:D:D...Cheers!!! ( can you get it in the UK now? I remember having some in Spain with some Russian friends but not seen it here!)
I only ever saw it in Estonia..... (the source !) You really cannot drink a lot of it !

Ok I think I have been both en-abled & de-enabled again on the Booby-Tarot within half an hour, I couldnt look at that deck now without thinking of that picture...:bugeyed:
Any time !}) I am fond of Magritte, but even so.....

I've had to buy a new bookcase this week to house all this paraphenialia in.... & then last night I just happened to pop on to the Tarot d'Eltynne site & oops I clicked again......:|
I am proud to tell you that although I have the Belline, I do NOT want it ! It isn't a TAROT, for pity's sake....

MysticalMoose

gregory said:
I only ever saw it is Estonia..... You really cannot drink a lot of it !

Oof I remember, I think its called a "hammer & sickle" where its mixed with champagne...I think so called cus it hits you over the head & cuts off your legs! :joke:

Gregory said:
I am proud to tell you that although I have the Belline, I do NOT want it ! It isn't a TAROT, for pity's sake....

I know, I thought it was badly named but I liked it :D actually I dont think there is anything else I am lusting after....well.. I quite like the Hudes & Golden Renaissance ........

gregory

MysticalMoose said:
actually I dont think there is anything else I am lusting after....well.. I quite like the Hudes & Golden Renaissance ........
No you don't - you are just missing lusting ! Lusting is in itself addictive. Try lusting after - ummm - Johnny Depp ?

MysticalMoose

Euuchh! No thanks, too girly... I like men to look like men... cropped hair, bulging biceps, legs like tree trunks & &&....sigh, thats taken my mind off Tarot decks :D thanks Greggers , you are indeed the De-Enabling Queen!!!

gregory

Is this the first time Depp has put someone off tarot ???? :D

fairyhedgehog

I'm laughing at Johnny Depp as a tarot de-enabler!

I need your help. I've got a Swedish Witch Tarot i.e. the earlier version in Swedish with grey borders. I was so pleased to get it from Sweden because I didn't think the deck would ever be available in English.

Now I've seen the purple bordered Jolanda Tarot version and it's only £10 including delivery. The colours look so much stronger and the whole effect with the purple borders is much nicer. Do I really need a second copy? Help me resist!

gregory

fairyhedgehog said:
I'm laughing at Johnny Depp as a tarot de-enabler!

I need your help. I've got a Swedish Witch Tarot i.e. the earlier version in Swedish with grey borders. I was so pleased to get it from Sweden because I didn't think the deck would ever be available in English.

Now I've seen the purple bordered Jolanda Tarot version and it's only £10 including delivery. The colours look so much stronger and the whole effect with the purple borders is much nicer. Do I really need a second copy? Help me resist!
You don't need one, no. I prefer the muted colours, myself, and the shape of the cards in the Swedish one is nicer. And think - YOU have it the way the artist first wanted it. I bet Muller didn't ask her opinion !

Besides - don't you need chocolate ? You can get a lot of that for £10..... (if you saw it on my friend's store, now - then I have a conflict of interest, of course.....)

Johnny Depp says keep the old one and forget the new :D