A new de-enabling thread

BodhiSeed

I need help with the 2nd edition of the Pearls of Wisdom deck. I bought the first edition when it came out, but because the cards were small and the artwork extremely busy, I gave it to a friend. Now I hear that the 2nd edition has larger cards and a matte lamination, so I'm about to convince myself it would be easier to see all that busy artwork...

gregory

bodhran said:
I need help with the 2nd edition of the Pearls of Wisdom deck. I bought the first edition when it came out, but because the cards were small and the artwork extremely busy, I gave it to a friend. Now I hear that the 2nd edition has larger cards and a matte lamination, so I'm about to convince myself it would be easier to see all that busy artwork...
I adore that deck. I heard that too - and I am NOT buying the new one.

Stay strong. Be by my side.... I might need help here myself.... :(

fairyhedgehog

gregory said:
Stay strong. Be by my side.... I might need help here myself.... :(

What about "Johnny Depp says no"? That's what you tell us!

gregory

fairyhedgehog said:
What about "Johnny Depp says no"? That's what you tell us!
Er - he has no effect on me AT ALL. Now if......

OOOH. :bugeyed: OK. *drools*

I will not buy !

fairyhedgehog

Who is it gregory? You can tell us, we won't tell.

Aerin

bodhran said:

Making it bigger doesn't mean making it less busy. In fact, come to think of it, if you can see EVEN MORE detail it will look EVEN BUSIER!!!!!

Think of your poor head and eyes.

Aerin

gregory

fairyhedgehog said:
Who is it gregory? You can tell us, we won't tell.
Everyone here KNEW, I thought. And he is mine, all mine and this was established years ago here when I beat Netzach to it by about 30 seconds. (she's still mad....)

Alan Rickman. :) Sigh.

fairyhedgehog

I had to google Alan Rickman and I found some videos on YouTube. He has the strangest voice.

I prefer Patrick Stewart myself - now he is gorgeous.

magpie9

Alan Rickman would never want you to strain your eyes with all they busyness.
He wants all your eyes to be just for him. Are you going to risk disappointing him over some silly deck re-issue? I think not!