View Single Post
Citizen

Dark Eyes 

I have generally interpreted the braided heartline as a fickle heart.Somebody who can't make up their mind when it comes to love. One minute they love somebody, the next minute they aren't sure. Alissa also indicated this in her post.

Also sometimes very large looking braiding can point to a type of armouring ( self protection) in the department of love. Somebody who shuts off because they don't want to get hurt. The area of their life that has caused their shutting off is indicated in the area where the braiding is most prominent.

Yes, I agree also that the fine lines running off and downward from the heartline are weaknesses, also disappointments in love.

The forked heartline, depending on which direction the forks point to can signal a balance in the emotional and physical and mental areas of the persons lovelife.

If one of the forks curves and points down toward and touches the beginning of the headline and lifeline junction... I see this as somebody who gives away their power to some degree.
They try to always please others so that they don't have to deal with how they themselves would feel if they were to upset somebody. In a way, they tend not to always say how they feel.

This does depend of course on other factors in the hand being equal... for example... if the person had a very flexible and bendy thumb, also if their headline and lifeline were joined for a long time along with other factors that we have not yet talked about.

This is just another way to look at the heartline.

Dark Eyes.
Top   #13