View Single Post
Citizen

nisaba 

I fpound a de-enabling post that seems like it can help me with my terrible problem. So ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory
Now.

What was the last thing you bought ?

How did it make you feel ?
I'm sitting here guiltily with postal wrap and bubblewrap around me as evidence, and a lovely pile of the Scapini Bacchus, the Wang/Regardie GD and the Klimt deck. I'm still feeling how it made me feel. My whole body is trembling with a terrible mixture of excitement, dread, lust, satisfaction, indulgence and horror. (At my bank balance, y'understand).

Quote:
Has the bill arrived yet ?
The money was gone long before the parcel arrived, so it's as if I never paid for it at all - these Gorgeous Things arrived, and I don't even have to pay any money. Free decks. Muahahaha! Where did I get them again? Oh yes, I remember now. Well, as long as they're giving out free decks, I'd better rush right back and get some more.

No, Nisaba! Bad girl! Down! Now!

Quote:
Have you given it the Time AND ATTENTION IT DESERVES ?
<guilty silence as I think about the delivery not a fortnight ago, also three decks>

Quote:
Now then. May I suggest the 78 card study. Go for it. Promise yourself you will do it for [b]every new deck you get.
78 card study? Not a problem. <picks up new deck at random, thumbs through deck card by card, seeing every image in a few minutes> Done. Now I get to buy a new one, right? And oh, there are two other decks here, if I do them too in the next half-hour, do I get to buy three more?

Quote:
Have a carrot
<Sigh> Carrots don't shuffle all that well ...
Top   #509