A new de-enabling thread

nisaba

gregory said:
It is. It is also known as pyromania; a condition from which I suffer }) - and when I grow up I want to be an arsonist.

<spluitter> A patriotic Australian would *never call it that. I'm sticking with fire-buggery, especially since I'm still in the last few minutes of Australia Day.

gregory

nisaba said:
<spluitter> A patriotic Australian would *never call it that. I'm sticking with fire-buggery, especially since I'm still in the last few minutes of Australia Day.
Could you handle arse-onist ??? }) Where I think the fire-buggery thing came from in the first place !!!!

MysticalMoose

Well I thought it....but Gegory dared to post it :joke:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

gregory

MysticalMoose said:
Well I thought it....but Gegory dared to post it :joke:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Gregory is Unafraid..... })

*please don't ban me*

Mystic_Blue_Jay

Could someone please de-enable me from buying the LS Yoga Tarot?

cardlady22

re: the Yoga Tarot

Now we know where Willy Wonka went after leaving the Chocolate Factory to Charlie!

Hear ye, hear ye! Willy Wonka is on a Tibetan dream vacation. Somebody spiked the wallpaper . . . .

nisaba

Mystic_Blue_Jay said:
Could someone please de-enable me from buying the LS Yoga Tarot?

Yeah.

You've got shocking taste to even imply that it's tempting.

How's that?

nisaba

Tarot of the Cloisters, anyone?

thorhammer

nisaba said:
Tarot of the Cloisters, anyone?
Ugh! What for??? It's round, for the love of the Gods! Have you any round decks? They shuffle so badly, no matter how you try . . . and you end up doing the "swoosh" method of swirling them all about on the tabletop and it looks sooooo unprofessional :( and then there's the consideration that it's so very OOP and hard to get. Do you really want to be swooshing that sucker about on a dirty grungy tabletop, particularly over here where there's so much sand to scratch your valuable cards??? :bugeyed:

Added to all that practicality, seriously have a look at those images. It's a deck you'd go crosseyed looking at. The lines all meet in the middle . . . and hence so do your eyes. It should be renamed the Migraine Tarot . . . tho it might share that title with the Adflatus :D

\m/ Kat

nisaba

<grin> Nice de-enabling there. Yes, I have a round deck, a mini-motherpeace, which I keep around just to remind me why I don't have round decks. the shffling thing is really very odd, isn't it. And as for spreads: well we all can look at uprights and usually you can tell at a glance what card a reversed card is, but when they come in all random angles, it's often very hard to recognise what card you're actually looking at.

But ...

I thought it was round designs on rectangled cardstock? Yes? No?

Argh, I thought I almost caught myself arguing against de-enablement for a second there <shudder>. I'm over it now. Time for a cold shower and two diazepam, I think.