A new de-enabling thread

All Is One

That was a good laugh. Was that Mira Sorvino on one card? Or just someone who looked like her?

What deck WAS that?

(I should be banned from this thread since buying the Yoga Tarot.)

cardlady22

All Is One said:
(I should be banned from this thread since buying the Yoga Tarot.)

Was it my fault?

*whimpers away from the thread*

ETA: No! It wasn't!!!! Wheww. My comment was about 14 posts after you said you bought it.

All Is One

I don't remember who was involved, but it was certainly no one's fault! I just saw it and the colors were so pretty and it was very cheap.

On the other hand, Amazon showed it with a red bag, no red bag came with it. Amazon has always been bad about that stuff.

But it's a very colorful deck. I didn't expect a lot. Gregory really did try and keep me from it.

Now....what deck was that just shown....Le Fanu??

ETA: See card lady??? Told ya! :)

Le Fanu

All Is One said:
What deck WAS that?

By popular demand that was a link to the "Charmed Tarot" (O the name!) which nicky - as a service to de-enabling - had posted here!

cardlady22

After seeing that heinous rendition of borders, I am appeased that they will not be releasing the Buffy Tarot . . . .

All Is One

That might be the worst deck I've ever seen.

TarotCadet

well, if Tarotgarden has it, it won't come cheap....

Jewel

Le Fanu said:
Fear not Le Fanu, Gregory was kind enough to share that link to the Charmed last year *LOL*. I was asking her for a link to the other treat, that animal deck that has surpased her feeligns for the Charmed *LOL*

Le Fanu

Jewel said:
Fear not Le Fanu, Gregory was kind enough to share that link to the Charmed last year *LOL*. I was asking her for a link to the other treat, that animal deck that has surpased her feeligns for the Charmed *LOL*

oops, sorry... I thought you wanted to drool over the Charmed...

I wonder whether anybody has dared scan the Power Animal... I think it is gregory´s duty to scan it for us here... (I love the tropical fish Courts! )...

ETA this is the best I can do;

classy deck number 2