A new de-enabling thread

Le Fanu

sravana said:
Just *go* to an art gallery, and see some real art - not 78 Hallmark Greeting Cards For Fairies. Then buy some new shoes or something.

I love this... the ultimate de-enabling motto. A rather long motto, but a good one :)

MysticalMoose

However.......I would LOVE to see something decoupaged with the Paulina })

magpie9

MysticalMoose said:
However.......I would LOVE to see something decoupaged with the Paulina })
EUE, MM............you do have a really evil streak, don't you? Do come sit by me and lets say horrible things about decks, shall we?

Emily

.traveller. said:
-Druid Plant Oracle
-Liber T
-NOVT
-A second copy of the Victorian Flower Oracle

Deenabling is respectfully requested, although the deenabling need not be respectful ;)

The Druid Plant Oracle and the victorian Flower Oracle I don't have.

The NOVT and the Liber T, I have.

First the NOVT, have you really looked at the scans of this deck? Do a little research before you buy, check the threads out here. Don't expect to be able to use this deck out of the box - it follows its own path - No familiar imagery at all, I was checking out Voodoo sites within a few days of having this deck and then I found the imagery too strong to use. And I loved it from the scans. - it now sits on the backburner waiting for me to try to use it again.

The Liber T - I love this deck but its not for everyone. There was a time that I hated the imagery. It's very dark and that's not just the colour, scan through a few cards and you'll find that most will make you feel uncomfortable, lots of blood and headless bodies. It's a very deceptive deck, you have to accept the imagery and look deeper into the deck, then it will open up for you, it's fantastic for intuitive reading. If you want a change from fluffy, pretty decks then the Liber T will give you a challenge. :)

SolSionnach

Enchanted Serpent said:
Officially over the Kazanlar! Thank you sravana, from the bottom of my bank account! LOL :D
You're very welcome. Anytime! :)
Le Fanu said:
I love this... the ultimate de-enabling motto. A rather long motto, but a good one :)
Thanks, dude! :thumbsup:
Emily said:
The Liber T - I love this deck but its not for everyone. There was a time that I hated the imagery. <<snip!!!>>
GRRLFRIEND! This is a DEenabling thread!!!!!!!

No saying how wonderful some deck is and how it makes you feel squishy inside!!!!!

Bad BAD Emily! Where is Gregory and her wet noodle to flail you with! :D :D

Seriously - if you have Thoth, you don't need Liber T!

Dusk Till Dawn

Healing Tarot..

I would like some de-enabling of the Healing tarot please!

Emily

I tried, really tried sravana, lol }) - forgot it was supposed to be de-enabling. :D

Nightgarden

Seeker*13* said:
I would like some de-enabling of the Healing tarot please!

Ace of wands!!!

Dusk Till Dawn

LOL! I guess thats right...

MysticalMoose

magpie9 said:
EUE, MM............you do have a really evil streak, don't you? Do come sit by me and lets say horrible things about decks, shall we?

}) Move up then........:D