A new de-enabling thread

SolSionnach

Cat* said:
mrrrow? (see attachment)
NO NO a 1000 times NO!!

;)

(why do I have a sudden urge to go to icanhascheezburger?)

All Is One

I'm just ashamed to see that this thread is such a shambles. I dropped in to see if I could redeem my poor sullied rep (last time I was here I actually bought the Yoga Tarot) and I see nothing but fallen warriors.

Cat, I hope you were kidding. You really are bad. :bugeyed:

thorhammer

What does it say about me that everything said about the Phantasmagoric Theatre Tarot has made me want it?

Cat*, may I sit with you at lunch? :(

\m/ Kat

WinterRose

NOOOO! *Runs around setting fire to all the links that lead to the Pukeorgasmic make-a-deck-make-a-dime-wants-to-be-but-fails-tarot* Save your sanity!

pangolin

thorhammer said:
What does it say about me that everything said about the Phantasmagoric Theatre Tarot has made me want it?
What does it say about you? Well, I look at that Hanged Man all done up in his bondage gear, and I think of you saying that *now* you want the deck, and I *do* have to wonder... :neutral:

So maybe it's best if we just don't pursue that question any further. :p

SolSionnach

Guys, if you need to buy a deck, look at my "please help me with my student loans" thread.

And NO, I don't have the goddam PantsorgasmicRapist deck for sale. :mad:

GeorgiePorgie

thorhammer said:
So, it's not worth my time to try and de-enable you with "if you get it -- you are going to have to spend an hour or so of your very important time, trimming the beastie..."

No, didn't think so ..

Georgie-sucks-at-de-enabling-Porgie

WinterRose

It's OK, Georgie. I don't think my arsonist attack on the links had any effect either...

2_Journey

thorhammer said:

Oh my gosh! Me too! I must be sick because I actually think it looks cute. The BDSM hanged man didn't turn me off to the deck; the spikes going through the person's head didn't turn me of. I really need help. :rolleyes:

flying black kat

Phantasmagoric Theatre Tarot, UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMVHO - Why anyone would want a deck of cards, disquised as a tarot deck that looks like someone OVER INDULGED in their favorite pain killers and sunk to the depths of nightmares is beyond me.

Be at Peace and Pleasant Dreams.

Kathy