A new de-enabling thread

swimming in tarot

Thank you for your input, Magpie. Yeah, I know there were female pirates...probably twice as piratey as their male couterparts. Prey? Sheesh! Um, if we're talking about the Norse deck where the Queen of Pentacles is sitting bare-armed in a snowstorm...yes, my ancestors were tough, but that is ridiculous. I think the real Norse Q of P would be out there showing off a thick coat, intricately embroidered and expensively embellished, if she were out in a snowstorm!

magpie9

No, this is the LS Vikings Tarot, where the Queen of Pentacles is fully dressed. A little blue, but fully dressed.

All Is One

magpie9 said:
Gawd, I can't believe I just did this. There goes my hard-won reputation as the toughest of the tough de-enablers. Maybe I should go see the Dr.? It could be a high fever...

That was my good belly laugh of the day. Don't worry, I still have you up on the pedestal along with the toughest ones. Everyone shows a little weakness now and then, said the person who was dumb enough to buy the Yoga Tarot and then hide it under a pile of stuff on the tarot shelves in case guests might see it.

nisaba

All Is One said:
... , said the person who was dumb enough to buy the Yoga Tarot and then hide it under a pile of stuff on the tarot shelves in case guests might see it.
Consider yourself as having successfully de-enabled a person who hasn't even asked for it yet! Well done! Top marks, that person!

Anton Tikimirov

If my publishes

If my wife ever publishes her book on Tarot of Eastern Europe....none of you are to want it.

nisaba

Anton Tikimirov said:
If my wife ever publishes her book on Tarot of Eastern Europe....none of you are to want it.
<cackle> Those are the words of a man who knows what's really going on here!

BrightEye

Now I never found out whether debra was successfully de-enabled. My plight is much much worse. I want a new deck just for the hell of it! And I have two coming in the mail already!

nisaba

BrightEye said:
Now I never found out whether debra was successfully de-enabled. My plight is much much worse. I want a new deck just for the hell of it! And I have two coming in the mail already!
I'll give it a go. Waht deck are you wanting, or is it just random decks in general? What decks are you expecting to arrive? Hell, I'll give 'em a go, too - who knows, maybe I'm such a good de-enabler that I can de-enable you early enough that you don't unseal them and you can get a full refund!

BrightEye

I want random decks in general. Just because.