A new de-enabling thread

SphinYote

*Proceeds to set up breeding program between playing cards, tarot cards, and oracle decks*

*Throws Uno and Old Maid in for good measure*

gregory

Oh, and don't forget Happy Families.....

Le Fanu

BrightEye said:
Grandeville's illustrations. And...

I have these ones. Not good. Tiny, imperceptible details. Neither use nor ornament as may aunt used to say...

MRP did them full justice as an oracle (and no, that´s not enabling, merely an aesthetic judgement). You don´t need these ones. And they have a not-at-all 19th Century font on them.

O and Chronata... we DO have an oracle de-enabling thread... Head over to oracles and you should see it...

faunabay

Chronata said:
Well...we don't have an oracle de-enabling thread...but gods I really wish we did! It would have saved me from getting involved in oracles that break my heart, and never even call the morning after.
Like Le Fanu says, yes we do!!! :p

http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=109775

Now you better head right on over there!!!!! })

SolSionnach

Halp! Halp! Halp!

The Sheridan-Douglas is on sale at TG!! Want!!

gregory

sravana said:
[size=+3]Smack with wet noodles.[/size] })

Better now ?

SolSionnach

O.U.C.H.

No, still want (and my back order of a Folchi deck is ready there, too. Can't figure out what they want for it, though...:bugeyed:)

magpie9

<runs over sravana with litle red wagon, monster truck rally size>
I have to go to work, I'll fix you later, little missy })

gregory

sravana said:
O.U.C.H.

No, still want (and my back order of a Folchi deck is ready there, too. Can't figure out what they want for it, though...:bugeyed:)
Smack some more. Which Folchi ?

Sulis

sravana said:

OK bad things about the Sheridan-Douglas.. There ain't many but there are a couple: The lamination is super-slick and shiny. This thing could survive a nuclear blast.
It's thick. The thickest cardstock I've ever come across. This deck is a brick of a deck; if you put it next to your other decks it will be a third thicker than the thickest one which makes it hard to shuffle.

Does that help?