A new de-enabling thread

Alta

Cat* said:
I think I'll see if anyone ever offers a reading with the Alchemical in the exchange section, so I can see it in practice...
There you go, and here and here as well. And I have done others too.

But in the spirit of the thread, it just such an awful deck.

gregory

Alta said:
There you go. And I have done others too.

But in the spirit of the thread, it just such an awful deck.
Well if ALTA says this it must be so. I am frivolous and evil....., but she is the Real McCoy.... :D

Aerin

Is this the deck with the blood coming out of the mermaid's nipples? I couldn't cope with that.

Aerin

gregory

Aerin said:
Is this the deck with the blood coming out of the mermaid's nipples? I couldn't cope with that.

Aerin
Only out of ONE nipple. The other one appears to be water :D Unless it's milk. AND she has two tails })

nisaba

gregory said:
I am frivolous and evil.....,
<cackle> This is going *straight* into the blackmail file!

gregory

But what for ? Everyone KNOWS - so where is the potential.

But the Alchemical is still far too ALCHEMICAL to buy. And that mermaid is quite the .... :bugeyed: So much so that I had forgotten about her. I think it was a suppression thing. :D

Cat*

Alta said:
There you go, and here and here as well. And I have done others too.
Thank you for the links! I shall look at them later, with more time. :)

gregory said:
Only out of ONE nipple. The other one appears to be water :D Unless it's milk. AND she has two tails })
So there's one tail for each nipple? Sounds balanced to me! :D

sapienza

jackdaw* said:
Don't buy the Alchemical in ANY incarnation.

You'll never be able to read with it without the book (and probably a couple of other books - thick, obscure ones) in hand.

I can't really de-enable from this deck!

I do need to say that the original companion book is reproduced almost entirely in the Alchemical Study Group on this forum. Sorry, just had to say that.

To redeem myself I'll try to say something negative in the spirit of this forum....the card stock on the renewed deck isn't as nice as the original, it has got the potential to chip around the edges. The colouring is slightly pinkish on some cards, as if the red was turned up too high during the print process. Sorry, that's all I can think of.

magpie9

:mad: Sapienza !! You Are A VERY Bad Girl!! It's "If you can't say ANYTHING Nice about a deck, you can post on this thread!! :rolleyes: Not the other way around~!

sapienza

Yes, I know. Sorry :( Mind you, I did manage to find TWO things to use as de-enablers.....better than nothing!