A new de-enabling thread

sapienza

Yes, I have to say I found it rather interesting myself......surely someone can help with this one....where are the experts?

nisaba

<grabs Sapienza and goes into a quivering, huddle of mutual anxiety in a safe, warm corner somewhere>

sapienza

:laugh: I hope no one finds us here!

nisaba

What, the de-enablers with the Big Guns? I hope they *DO* find us here!

Le Fanu

Im the same; I do wish people wouldn´t post links here of desirable decks and drag everyone else in...

gregory

Cicero GD ? NO ! Totally incomprehensible, book even more so; cards are (as I recall - that is one that actually DOESN'T come out to play very often) very easy to crush....

And the minors are just BORING.

And the humans are not - let's face it - drawn that well....

Buy a spare Thoth - has it all, and better art :D

nisaba

<relieved> That's better. Suddenly the cards don't seem so attractive. Can the cards be too broad to hold with stumpy little fingers?

gregory

nisaba said:
<relieved> That's better. Suddenly the cards don't seem so attractive. Can the cards be too broad to hold with stumpy little fingers?
Yup !

nisaba

<wicked grin> And what deck did you say you'd sent me again? What Bad Stuff can you tell me about it? I'm already starting to think Dark Thoughts about it ...

gregory

nisaba said:
<wicked grin> And what deck did you say you'd sent me again? What Bad Stuff can you tell me about it? I'm already starting to think Dark Thoughts about it ...
Forget the deck. I added a surprise. JUST so you can look at that and ignore anything else that happened. And it certainly wasn't the Cicero GD. You don't want that. You extremely don't. I wouldn't have it myself if I weren't mad.