A new de-enabling thread

Le Fanu

sravana said:
look at post 915, and then tell me you want that deck!

Thanks for that.

Thorhammer really has well and truly re-de-enabled me for the moment in a weird loop of recycled de-enabling.

And - even more weird - I followed in your footsteps and ordered the Jeu du Destin. Just like you did! Uncanny...

SolSionnach

Le Fanu said:
Thanks for that.

Thorhammer really has well and truly re-de-enabled me for the moment in a weird loop of recycled de-enabling.

And - even more weird - I followed in your footsteps and ordered the Jeu du Destin. Just like you did! Uncanny...
LOL!
I thought you said that the Piatnik was a granny deck!

Yes, I think that Kat's deenabling for the etsy lenormand is spot on. Yes, the images are wonderful, but if they are irregularly trimmed, irregular sizes, and thickly-laminated, then I certainly don't need them for $40 (or whatever she's asking for the deck).

Go look at the Bartschi Lenormand on amazon.de. It's swell! :)

Nightgarden

And-they don't read well!

As a long-time Lenormand reader (even professional) I was so excited by this wonderful pictures!
They are beautiful, but to overcrowded to really work with it.

In my opinion.

I prefer the "Jeu du destin" aka Piatnik Lenormand.
It's great!

gregory

Nightgarden said:
I prefer the "Jeu du destin" aka Piatnik Lenormand.
It's great!
Kindly leave the thread. }) Slap :mad:

I shall get out the noodles. NOTHING is great, you understand me ??

NOTHING.

Nina*

gregory said:
Kindly leave the thread. }) Slap :mad:

I shall get out the noodles. NOTHING is great, you understand me ??

NOTHING.
*whispering* BBC?

Aerin

Nina* said:
*whispering* BBC?

Cats in fancy clothes having fun at your expense? Who needs 'em.

Aerin

ps damning with faint praise is the nearest one is allowed to recommendation on this thread methinks...

Aerin

OK. De-enable me from getting the Thoth for the third time. I don't like it, can't work with it but feel somewhat guilty because of it. I don't like ceremonial magick with any amount of superfluous k's and find Crowley's patronising attitude irritating. I think the art is beautiful but it doesn't speak to me.

Still.. I keep thinking I "ought" to have it.

Aerin

Nina*

Aerin said:
OK. De-enable me from getting the Thoth for the third time. I don't like it, can't work with it but feel somewhat guilty because of it. I don't like ceremonial magick with any amount of superfluous k's and find Crowley's patronising attitude irritating. I think the art is beautiful but it doesn't speak to me.

Aerin
The only things that are right are the ones that really feel right. If the Thoth doesn't feel like that for you, you certainly don't ''ought'' to have it.

It was my first deck ever and for that reason I won't part with it. But I've never really been able to work with it; all cards leave me cold.

gregory

Aerin said:

Tarot as DUTY ? Uncle Al would turn in his grave.....

gregory

Nina* said:
*whispering* BBC?
Ummmm :bugeyed:

It can be very dangerous to those allergic to cats.

And anthropomorphism is supposed to be a Very Bad Thing. And any deck that makes other people :angel: have to look up a word like that has to be bad :D