A new de-enabling thread

Debra

This is a deck that cries out for borders.

firefrost

2_Journey said:
Quickly! The more I hear about the Anna K the more I want it. Please nip this craving in the bud before it gets too much more developed. It looks so pretty, so deep, so perfect. Help help!

Erm - some of the dark cards are a bit too dark in places.

Lame, but that's the best de-enabling I can manage here.

jackdaw*

Debra's right, the Anna K needs borders, says the borderless-hater.

Ummm ... other things about the Anna K:

- 9 and 10 of Cups are reversed.
- Box is very awkward.
- LWB is in German.
- Nubby bits on the sides.
- Dark images are VERY dark. Not dark as in theme, but dark as in dark-hued and difficult to see.

gregory

jackdaw* said:
Debra's right, the Anna K needs borders, says the borderless-hater.

Ummm ... other things about the Anna K:

- 9 and 10 of Cups are reversed.
Not according to the artist; that is how she sees them. See thread. So prepare to be confused. :confused:
- Box is very awkward.
AWKWARD ? It is an absolute BUGGER. :mad:
- LWB is in German.
Indeed. *but she does supply it in English if you ask*
- Nubby bits on the sides.
Yes. They DO annoy me a lot.
- Dark images are VERY dark. Not dark as in theme, but dark as in dark-hued and difficult to see.
See also Bohemian Gothic..... })

Le Fanu

Anna K?

Isn´t that the one with the cabbage patch dolls? Especially the Lovers. Id heard that she had to ask two cabbage patch dolls to pose...

SolSionnach

Nina* said:
Okay... let's see if I can be de-enabled from these...
As I just said in another thread: ''At some point I'm going to get Legacy of the Devine (mass marked edition)...
Bad 80's Bon Jovi album covers. Looks just like the Gilded and Tarot of Dreams (one of which you have).
Tacky tacky tacky. Airbrushed van art. Llewellyn SUX!!

Shadowscapes? Can't deenable for that one, nope, not at all no way.
Debra said:
One lil one is enough, dontcha think?
Le Fanu said:
Minis? waste of time. You may need (or think you need) one, but they´re just novelties.
Definitely. I have the Jodo-Camoin TdM, and it's very friendly and unreadable. Teeny! I had the mini Tarot of Music (Meneghello) - USELESS, even for a collector. Ditto the Tiny Universal Waite. Bother just keeping track of the damned things.
le fanu said:
(I was going to de-enable on the Tarot of the Master but I see I can trust sravana to say everything that needs to be said...)
:) I'm the Vachetta wonk around here. Oh, and *someone* in this thread just bought my extra Del Solleone Vachetta! (don't worry, your secret is safe with me... :D :D)
gregory said:
You can give it to me. I need to pay for a set of wheels (literally.) And I do NOT need to be deenabled from getting the camper van on the road, thanks.

:party: YELLOW DRESS!!! YELLOW DRESS!!! YELLOW DRESS!!!!! :party:

MORE than enough, like nisaba said. You can’t even see the bloody things.

OK – every one clear here now ? Time for coffee.
re: your need for tyres - have you noticed the title of my trading thread? Something about paying off student loans????

:party: BLUE DRESS!!! BLUE DRESS!!! BLUE DRESS!!!!! :party:

nisaba said:
How fortuitous - you must be some kind of reader - I just this instant just returned to my computer with a cup of something boiled. (and not with a new deck, guys, aren't I being good?)
Me too! (though it's 5 hours later than nisaba...). Funny thing about the brews in the cup...
emmsma said:
I keep going to about.com and for the life of me, I cannot find this downloadable Vachetta.
Help!

And I and going to stop charging decks and waiting til I can actually pay for them, so I have a bit of time...

But I am thinking about Kingdom Within Tarot. What say you, mighty de-enablers?
Drat. My link to the downloadable tarot cards doesn't work anymore. Evidently it's not on the site. :(
Here's the link I had: http://altreligion.about.com/library/weekly/aa090502a.htm

Perhaps someone can help us out with this? It's a great loss to not have that resource.
I may have those jpgs in my computer, though I've switched to Mac since I went there, and I'm not sure if I still have them. :(
2_Journey said:
Quickly! The more I hear about the Anna K the more I want it. Please nip this craving in the bud before it gets too much more developed. It looks so pretty, so deep, so perfect. Help help!
Awful faces. One look at that empress card and I was out of there. ick ick ick ick ick!

2_Journey

Erm. I can feel myself wavering on the Anna K. The lack of borders and the German book aren't swaying me, but the funny looking faces just might. Does anyone have a link where I can see more cards? The Lovers and the Empress, for example, since they are the worst offenders mentioned? :)

2_Journey

Thank you for the link! I don't have time to peruse now :(, but I will have time to look after work today. Something to look forward to. Shame that the dark (in hue) cards are too dark to really see. That might de-enable me more than anything else said so far.