A new de-enabling thread

magpie9

Truth Seeker and Sweet Twilight

I have to admit that the last time we had the Truth seeker on this thread, I got caught by it. I crept off and bought it. It's just so Purty. It's also crap. The minors are decorated, but not in any system I know, if they'd used any system, it might be usable, But No. Just Lotsa boats in cups. ayou'd be better off with playing card pips.The cards are so thin and whippy you could cut yourself shuffling fast, and they feel more plastic-y than the transparent. I couldn't think it could be done, but there it is.
So I got the deck. Looked at the pretty pictures. Looked at the desperately meaningless minors. Then I nearly cut myself trying to shuffle the buggers.
I didn't even try to read with it, I was so dispirited by then. I haven't looked at it since 2 days after it came. Maybe I'll use it for bookmarks. I can always use bookmarks, and it is, you know, so Purty

Sweet Twilight, my Royal Scots A$$ ! It's nothing but a rip-off of the Deviant Moon, and a badly done one, at that. LS should be ashamed of themselves. they can do much better than this piece of crap. They could have done something strange and lovely, which they are very good at and have done very successfully many times in the past. But No, they produced this instead. It's not interesting, meaningful, beautiful, coherent or even likable. It's floor sweepings form the studio. No, make that floor sweepings from the Insane Asylum. Please don't reward them for this unspeakably wretched effort to make money.

magpie9

gregory said:
You HAVE it ???? *smack*
Gregers, you have hurt my delicate little feelers...No I don't have the Sweet Twilight....I'm not that crazy! One look at the scans was enough for me!

Sulis

lunakasha said:
More specifically.....

http://www.annak-tarot.at/Anna_Englisch/arkana_gr_e/03_empress_e.html

(quoting sravana) ICK ICK ICK ICK :bugeyed: what the f....f fugly???

:) Luna

(btw I am a fan of the deck, overall, but this card FREAKS me out every time!)

She's no looker is she? I think she looks like Chucky's mum :laugh:.
The dark cards really are very dark too - I think they're darker than they look in the online scans.
That's the best I can do with de-enabling this deck; I love it, (so I'm hoping you just won't be able to get past Chucky's mum as The Empress :)).

SolSionnach

SULIS!!!

You (of all people) know that this is a DEenabling thread!

Stop those hints of ENabling!!!!!!11!!!

}) })

;)

cardlady22

Well, I'm not going to the Anna K if it can make a Moderator disobey the rules! Ouch!

gregory

sravana said:
SULIS!!!

You (of all people) know that this is a DEenabling thread!

Stop those hints of ENabling!!!!!!11!!!

}) })

;)
Yes indeed. You, who mod others of us for NOT doing it :bugeyed: