A new de-enabling thread

Brigid

Sola Busca and Thoth

Please help me... I've been eyeing off these two decks lately, I even bid on a rather lovely large 86 extra Magus Thoth on ebay. But someone swooped in at the last minute and STOLE my precious...

*hang on I just need to get my paper bag* <<<fffffffffff>>> *that's better*

And the beautiful Sola Busca is a bargain!!! But I can't afford it... :(
Please give me some reasons NOT to buy! *I'm DESPERATE!*

emmsma

Where id you find a Sola Busca at a good price. PM me! I will save you from the temptation. :)

nisaba

Brigid.

Read my lips.

Just glance over there <gestures> and look at Gregory, cowering in the corner there.

THAT is what happens when you buy every deck that grabs your attention for more than two-thirds of a second.

Do you *really* want to end up like that? Knowing that the hospital system currently refuses to treat even sad cases like her?

And the Sola Busca is worth about two thirds of a second's attention. Look at me, shiny paragon of virtue that I am, de-enabling you on a deck I haven't even *seen*! Follow my lead, and you'll be right.

magpie9

nisaba said:
YOU have it? <smack smack>
Noooo I Don't HAVE the Sweet Twilight! I have Other Wretched and Unspeakable decks and thus function (secondarily) as a BAD EXAMPLE, but not nearly as much as the Cowering Gregory In The Corner Attempting to Fend YOU Off With an Outworn and Progressively Limper Wet Noodle.

<Down Nisaba, Down Girl!><WHAPWHAPWHAP><Down, I say!>

nisaba

magpie9 said:
Noooo I Don't HAVE the Sweet Twilight! I have Other Wretched and Unspeakable decks and thus function (secondarily) as a BAD EXAMPLE, but not nearly as much as the Cowering Gregory In The Corner Attempting to Fend YOU Off With an Outworn and Progressively Limper Wet Noodle.

<Down Nisaba, Down Girl!><WHAPWHAPWHAP><Down, I say!>
I WAS TALKING TO HER! She de-enabled you as though she owned the thing. Of course, we all know that she *couldn't*, really - Gregory's not that kind of girl. Really. I mean, under that mountain of decks beats the soul of moderation and reasonableness, Right?

(Pssst! Gregory! Stop buying things!)

Brigid

LOL! http://www.chapters.indigo.ca
I *would* have bought it! But they wanted me to fax in my latest bank statement and a photocopy of my card to prove it's mine!
Apparently this is what they do to all international orders...

emmsma said:
Where id you find a Sola Busca at a good price. PM me! I will save you from the temptation. :)

nisaba

Brigid*69 said:
LOL! http://www.chapters.indigo.ca
I *would* have bought it! But they wanted me to fax in my latest bank statement and a photocopy of my card to prove it's mine!
Apparently this is what they do to all international orders...
That's the best de-enablement I've ever seen. That's almost like the Amazon de-enablement I had happen to me some time ago.

Brigid

nisaba said:
Brigid.

Read my lips.

Just glance over there <gestures> and look at Gregory, cowering in the corner there.

THAT is what happens when you buy every deck that grabs your attention for more than two-thirds of a second.

Do you *really* want to end up like that? Knowing that the hospital system currently refuses to treat even sad cases like her?

And the Sola Busca is worth about two thirds of a second's attention. Look at me, shiny paragon of virtue that I am, de-enabling you on a deck I haven't even *seen*! Follow my lead, and you'll be right.

Oh I know I know! Gregory's the one that suggested I get help in the first place! :D And said to have a look at her profile... :bugeyed:

But have you *seen* the Sola Busca?? Go on, I DARE you! :)