View Single Post
Citizen

Rev_Vesta 

for me personally is about using your commonsense....

Look at the location......look at how the tables and chairs are situated... how close to the other guests.........

Be considerate in all aspects of your life including when and where you choose to read tarot.........

for me personally I don't read for clients in any place that is liable to upset anyone..........

I have read for myself in cafe's and usually will get some interest out of the staff and an appointment for a reading in my Healing Centre....I would certainly not conduct my business on someone els's premises without permission first...that can land you in allsorts of trouble legally........

I prefer Expos or Fairs......if reading in a public venue.......usually surrounded by screens....

for me personally I think how I conduct myself in public shows how tarot readers behave...(unfortunately people generalize.......like this HOtel Owner who banned everyone from one city because how this group behaved......yes it truly happened in NZ>>>)How crazy? but how you behave reflects on others of similar group......Think Think Think....

I agree Seafra... as Manager you do need to think about other guests.....and the city you live in is very different from other cities within the States.. and other cities within the world......NZ is very open to things but we still have people that think it is Devil's work etc.......so it is important to be descreet with Tarot in public places.........I certainly get upset when get confronted by extremists who think I am in cohutes with the Devil because of who I am ....and what I do.......not that they know the real me..... so yes I agree I would certainly not read for a client/friend in the lobby of a hotel or any public place without permission first from the Manager/owner.......

Vesta
Top   #36