View Single Post
Citizen

dadsnook2000 
ADEPT LEVEL; Step 18 . . . 21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card

This step is all about IMAGINATION and visualization. We will be going into our cards, into the character(s) therein. We will be "living" in their shoes, playing within their environments, facing their challenges and opportunities. But best of all, we don't have to stay within their scenes, we can imagine where we were and where we are going next. We can infuse a timeline into our chosen cards.

Mary Greer talks about how to visualize, how to calm the mind. I can tell you from first hand experience that this works. This past weekend I was working high up on a 12 foot step ladder cleaning some stubborn dirt on the side of my summer home. It was a tedious process. I let my mind go blank while my fingers continued their work. Instantly a problem I had been dealing with for months was solved, first a "headline" statement and then the details came flooding into me. Quieting the mind works wonders. Quieting the body also works.

We also have a self-test to take after doing activity 18:2 This chapter also includes interesting reading and quotes. Like all of the other exercises, this chapter should be both instructive and fun. Dave
Top   #1