the all-singing, all-dancing ENABLING THREAD!

Emily

Le Fanu said:
This must be one of the most beautifully coloured decks currently on the market. The colours really sizzle. Was it painted with pastel? Does anyone know the medium?? (questions genuinely asked for the sake of maximum swoon-value enabling...)

I'm not sure of the medium used either but they look like they were done with blendable coloured pencils. A lot of the cards have a layered look to them and its easily achieved with the coloured pencils that you can blend together. It is beautifully coloured. :)

truelighth

gregory said:
And truelighth - the second I shall acquire shortly; the first I cannot see yet (dialup, you know) but thanks for the tip !

Can you actually get to any Polish stores from dailup? Then just order it.. :D. And you are welcome.. my job here is done again... })

ArtreriGreyjoy

Ah, once again I've ordered more decks knowing that I should be saving up for college. But who needs an education in rocket science when you have more tarot cards, right?

Queen of Disks

Ok folks, enable me on the Tarot of Dreams please!! Didn't have it the first time around (too pricy) and I am now over my issues with the Gilded. Lots of pretty pictures is appreciated!!

gregory

truelighth said:
Can you actually get to any Polish stores from dailup? Then just order it.. :D. And you are welcome.. my job here is done again... })
I can't SEARCH for the things here..... I'll wait. Send me a link so I am READY ! (I even had a bad time using paypal earlier; heart in mouth stuff !) Do the Polish stores take VISA or paypal ? I used to use a Polish friend who would pop over and buy for me !

OF COURSE get ToD - we don't know how many copies Ciro will make and the reduced price is amazing value.

Jewel

Queen of Disks said:
Ok folks, enable me on the Tarot of Dreams please!! Didn't have it the first time around (too pricy) and I am now over my issues with the Gilded. Lots of pretty pictures is appreciated!!
It is breathtakingly beautiful. The deck is also very good for reading and spiritual development type work. If you are talking about the mass market edition when it is published, by all means get the deck, if it comes with a paper book I will get the set just for that. The original version of the deck comes with a CD book, and I much prefer paper books. I do not do my tarot stuff anywhere near the computer, I am usually downstairs messing with my tarot stuff while the hubby plays computer games to entertain himself.

Grizabella

I definitely want the mass market Tarot of Dreams when it comes out and the mass market Legacy of the Divine, too.

Right now I'm scheming how to get the Tarot of White Cats bigger size. I've been saving up for it but I don't quite have enough to get one yet from Amazon. I'm keeping my eye peeled to the Trade forum here. If anyone sees one there before I do, let me know, will ya? Has to be $16 including postage, though. :D

Jewel

Grizabella said:
I definitely want the mass market Tarot of Dreams when it comes out and the mass market Legacy of the Divine, too.
Yep, I am waiting for Legacy of the Divine to come out in mass market as well.

nisaba

Jewel said:
Yep, I am waiting for Legacy of the Divine to come out in mass market as well.
Why wait for the cheap imitation? Get the *real* one! Get it now!