the all-singing, all-dancing ENABLING THREAD!

magpie9

:bugeyed: OMG!!

Does Debra know about this thread????

....could be fun, though.....good idea, Nisaba..;)

Debra

magpie9 said:
:bugeyed: OMG!!

Does Debra know about this thread????

....could be fun, though.....good idea, Nisaba..;)

*sob*

I feel so ... betrayed ...

Wait. A thought.

You all will buy bunches of decks.

The bill collectors will start calling. Babes crying for their milk. Wolves at door etc.

You'll run over to the Trading threads.

So I'll wait there.

*cheers*

avalonian

NorthernTigress said:
Ah, finally, a thread in which to indulge one's wicked habits.

I already own my wonderful, beautiful, signed-and-numbered copy of the Tarot of Dreams. But since I bought my Gilded, I've had recurring fantasies of combining my favorite cards from both decks into an über-deck. And, with the Legacy of the Divine deck coming this fall, I could possibly make a three-in-one über-über-deck.

Of course, none of those fantasies could come true, because of size differences. But now, there's an announcement that there will be a new edition of the ToD, one that is approximately the same size as the Gilded.

Should I buy a copy of a deck I already own?

Of course you should, it can keep the other one company.

I'm going to get it and I already have two copies of the Tarot of Dreams (glossy and satin).

:D

Lilija

Crystal Tarot, I saw the backs and the artwork on the other thread. I feel the spark of lust.

Sweep me off my feet...go!

Brigid

Lilija said:
Crystal Tarot, I saw the backs and the artwork on the other thread. I feel the spark of lust.

Oh! If you don't already have this what are you waiting for??
It's beautiful!!

BUT! Don't forget you will also need to get the Tarocchi di Vetro, which is of course the original 22 majors edition..
Can't possibly have one without the other!

Le Fanu

Lilija said:

Oh the backs are the least of its virtues. The Crystal Tarot is a jewel. That Moon. That Star. That Ace of Cups. All the majors in fact are masterpieces. BUT, you really must trim it. I trimmed and corner-rounded mine and it is the dinkiest mini-deck ever. The artwork is spectacular, even if you get the cheaper Scarabeo 78 card version. It just begs a trim job. Fan those cards and watch the richness of the colours bleed!

Lilija

...and I am a sucker for color....

....and I am a compulsive trimmer....

Zowie, you guys are *good*.

Hathor

Le Fanu said:
Oh the backs are the least of its virtues. The Crystal Tarot is a jewel. That Moon. That Star. That Ace of Cups. All the majors in fact are masterpieces. BUT, you really must trim it. I trimmed and corner-rounded mine and it is the dinkiest mini-deck ever. The artwork is spectacular, even if you get the cheaper Scarabeo 78 card version. It just begs a trim job. Fan those cards and watch the richness of the colours bleed!

I second that ! The crystal is beautiful indeed ! I first saw it in the The Tarot Bible Book and just had to have it right away. Two days later, I had it in my hands and drooled over it. And as Le Fanu has said, it absolutely must be trimmed in order for the full effect of it's beauty to come through in full force. I trimmed and corner rounded mine also. Spectacular !

Get it, get it, get it !

Lilija

It'll be here Friday! *glee*

emmsma

So, I am yearning for an inexpensive deck. Something to look at, something different...

What do you all think about Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea?

I've been thinking about it off and on for ages. I'm on again...
Push me over the edge.