All new de-enabling thread

conversus

evelone said:
The disembodied boob is incredibly creepy. Mastectomy, anyone?

I had not thought of that, that does it for me. Free at last. Free at last. Well, at least until something else is brought to my attention!

Thanks to all!!!!

CED

FatesLady

I need some serious help. I have already pre-ordered the Legacy of the Divine Tarot which is out this fall, and am happy with that purchase, however I just noticed that a limited edition is available on his web site, with unique cards, a signature card, etc. VERY cool. Also obscenely expensive, considering what I have to spend right now. Why am I still tempted to click the "buy" button???

FatesLady

OMG! I can cancel my pre-order because if I order this expensive collector edition, I will get a free copy of his standard when it comes out. Aiiiii!

Debra

FatesLady said:
obscenely expensive, considering what I have to spend right now.

Key concept.

You can get a deck you really want for a very reasonable price, yay! Or two of them plus some shiny crackerjack prizes for a whole lot of money you don't have or want to spend.

Do The Right Thing.

SolSionnach

Limited Edition decks aren't all they're cracked up to be. How many copies of 80s-style "airbrushed" art do you need?

Note to the wise: I didn't realize that CGI tarot decks look *way* better on the monitor then they do printed up. They glow on the computer (funny thing), but in the hand... not so much.

FatesLady

sravana said:
Limited Edition decks aren't all they're cracked up to be. How many copies of 80s-style "airbrushed" art do you need?

Note to the wise: I didn't realize that CGI tarot decks look *way* better on the monitor then they do printed up. They glow on the computer (funny thing), but in the hand... not so much.

Not sure what you mean there, but it isn't helping... I already adore his work from a previous deck.

Debra

OBSCENELY EXPENSIVE!

OBSCENELY EXPENSIVE!

OBSCENELY EXPENSIVE!

Your own words.

And yet...you can have a copy for a very reasonable price.

Is there any good reason to want two copies, a reasonably-priced one and an OBSCENELY EXPENSIVE one?

FatesLady

Debra said:
Is there any good reason to want two copies, a reasonably-priced one and an OBSCENELY EXPENSIVE one?

I guess not...

SherryZoned

I would like the Vampire tarot by Place...however i really do not want to get any more tarot decks right now. But I am playing Vampire wars on facebook (yep I am a nerd) and I REALLY REALLY want that vampire deck. Please Help stop me.

SherryZoned

FatesLady said:
I need some serious help. I have already pre-ordered the Legacy of the Divine Tarot which is out this fall, and am happy with that purchase, however I just noticed that a limited edition is available on his web site, with unique cards, a signature card, etc. VERY cool. Also obscenely expensive, considering what I have to spend right now. Why am I still tempted to click the "buy" button???

The economy is horrible. You are in hurricane season. El Nino. You may need the money if the economy dips or a hurricane heads your way. JUST DONT DO IT. You need financial peace of mind.