Secrets of Lithomancy (stone or crystal divination)

SherryZoned

Yeah good call kmartin...nothing like seeing extra goodies in your feng shui thing

hunter

What an interesting idea! Drawing in sand is very healing.

Eyes Wide Open

I was wooed over onto this thread by my 5 of Pentacles Exchange partner, who generously sent me a bag with some stones to get started.

I've just now started exploring it really, but I feel a very powerful draw to this, so I'm very excited to work with the stones for readings.

Can't wait!

Eyes Wide Open

I found a couple of examples of ways to read and thought I'd share.

Attachments

• bagua_casting_layout500.gif
    bagua_casting_layout500.gif
    36.9 KB · Views: 212
  • casting_stones_example picture 2.gif
    casting_stones_example picture 2.gif
    51.6 KB · Views: 194

Chronata

Nice! I like those charts! I used I Ching with stones before, but it got confusing. That one looks easy to comprehend!

Good luck with your stone journey, Eyes Wide Open!

Horace

Yay

Hi Eyes Wide Open..

I'm so glad you decided to take a look at Chronata's thread. She has some amazing knowledge, huh?
I liked your charts. I have the I Ching Tarot and these I might try with my stones as well.
For mine, I lined a wooden cigar box with stiff craft felt, drew my chart on the bottom and my stones live there, and work there.
Next you'll be getting all the crystal oracles and crystal tarot decks and books on crystals. Trust me.:) and thanks for re-newing my interest. Hh

Eyes Wide Open

Horace said:
Hi Eyes Wide Open..

I'm so glad you decided to take a look at Chronata's thread. She has some amazing knowledge, huh?
I liked your charts. I have the I Ching Tarot and these I might try with my stones as well.
For mine, I lined a wooden cigar box with stiff craft felt, drew my chart on the bottom and my stones live there, and work there.
Next you'll be getting all the crystal oracles and crystal tarot decks and books on crystals. Trust me.:) and thanks for re-newing my interest. Hh

Good idea on the cigar box...I was wondering about a cloth of some kind while reading this thread. I like the idea of the box and stone living in there. I'm sure that would build up extra energy.

Oh and thanks for adding to my addictions :p lol...all the crystal oracles and crystal tarot.

I'm so glad you sent those to me, I can just feel this will be a powerful tool for me.

Irimi0

Ran across this thread tonight... Very insightful, thanks for sharing what seems to be fairly rare information - and so comprehensively! Think I'll go look for some stones tomorrow...

Eyes Wide Open

Irimi0 said:
Ran across this thread tonight... Very insightful, thanks for sharing what seems to be fairly rare information - and so comprehensively! Think I'll go look for some stones tomorrow...

It does seem to be rare information. I've found a little information in the Crystal Decoder Book too. Nothing new to what is posted, but just presented in a different way.

Chronata

Hi Irimi0!

I'm glad you like the information here!
Welcome to the forum!