1-time January Rune Circle? Plus great Rune threads...

Mellaenn

Yes, I'd like to join, though I'm quite the newbie with the runes (but I know we are all here to learn on AT!) :)

Will you let us know when it's a go? I'd hate to jump in and forget a month from now. :grin:

AJ

I'll start a thread in January and send a PM to everyone who has indicated here that they are interested. I think that is how our real circle leaders operate :)

HearthCricket

I would love to join in! Runes are my main project, this coming year, so this is a perfect way to start it off!

Alta

I'll join as well. I have used them a few times but consider myself a novice.

oak_woman

Sign me up too, please :)

silverwings94

I finally found where I can get a set of Pewter Runes. I'm sending away for them in a couple of weeks. I hope that they get here in time for when the Rune Circle starts. I have wanted them for so long and finally found them.Maybe I will make them a birthday gift to myself.

AJ

I have a dear friend who shouts "It's My Birthday" year around.
Works for me :)

I'm going to give us plenty of time to do our readings so don't hesitate to sign up. I hope you love your pewter runes as much as I love mine.

Good to see some interest, my guess is we're all novices ;)

silverwings94

AJ said:
I have a dear friend who shouts "It's My Birthday" year around.
Works for me :)

I'm going to give us plenty of time to do our readings so don't hesitate to sign up. I hope you love your pewter runes as much as I love mine.

Good to see some interest, my guess is we're all novices ;)

But mine is Dec. 21. I love having been born on Yule, but the fact that Christmas is 4 days later really sucks. I get from my family....."Here's you birthday/christmas gift" every year. Like its too much trouble to buy 2 separate gifts.. So sometimes I hate knowing that my birthday is coming, just so I don't get dissapointed or upset cause believe it or not they have forgotten in the past. Not even a card.

I know I will love the Pewter runes, My BGF is also ordering a set so we'll be able to work with them together. I can't wait.

FatesLady

silverwings94 said:
But mine is Dec. 21. I love having been born on Yule, but the fact that Christmas is 4 days later really sucks. I get from my family....."Here's you birthday/christmas gift" every year. Like its too much trouble to buy 2 separate gifts.. So sometimes I hate knowing that my birthday is coming, just so I don't get dissapointed or upset cause believe it or not they have forgotten in the past. Not even a card.

My birthday is January 2nd... I KNOW the feeling. My brother's is June 13th... there were times growing up when I hated him for that.

Oh, and I'm in, please. ;)

AJ

While we are studying and fondling runes it would be fun to see or hear what we'll each be using. For this first circle I'll be using these, I got them in trade from a member in Calfornia. I added the Chinese Red paint based on what I've read in several books. I'm still not quite decided what the three odd ones correspond to.

I also have the Haindl rune deck
Am looking for the Blume collage style deck
Have the Linsell deck cooling it's heels in my cart at Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Rune-Cards-2n...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1259859197&sr=1-1

Attachments

• 33719.JPG
    33719.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 103