1-time January Rune Circle? Plus great Rune threads...

Barbaras Ahajusts

PDF file for "A Beginners Guide to Runes" Kristyna Arcarti

If anyone is interested, I do have a pdf file to share. Just PM me & I will email them to you.

Click here to email me...
Edited to change up...

:DPM me with your email address!:D

franniee

oooooo I just found this and this morning I found a package on my doorstep with a book by froud on runes. I was going to make a set out of crystals. I wasn't sure if I should buy a set or make one but then I felt that making one would put more of my energy into them and probably would be better.

Please sign me up I was preparing for Aulruna's class in the spring. :D So I would love to do this.

I had a set years ago but they vanished..... strange!

Mellaenn

Yay, Franniee! Great to see you here. We will be A students when we take Aulruna's class at Readers Studio!

Hey, Storm, no worries and Barbara, thanks for the advice. I could definitely be making things too complicated; I have a knack for that. :grin:

I do like my little home-made runes, though. I'm with you, Franniee; making them yourself will really help putting your energy into it. I'm even considering making a set with some of my own symbols.

Stormdancer

Mellaenn said:
We will be A students when we take Aulruna's class at Readers Studio!

Hey, Storm, no worries

Yeah...okAAAY...Right....I'm just now looking for my dunce cap. I have one...use it ALL the time....which is why I can't find it???

Geez...pretty bad when my "pity party" post goes awol 'cause I can't find the right props...LOL :D

I'm looking foward to the rs10 rune class!!! See YA :D

Celeste413

runes

Hi all!
I would love to explore runes with all of you. Have wanted to for a long while and was waiting for the right moment! Guess I would be foolhearty to not take this chance. Count me in!
Celeste

AJ

Welcome to more rune reading funsters :)

Does anyone have thoughts or suggestions about how we should focus the readings? I don't think runes would work with a spread sort of reading. I am thinking we each just choose the subject we'd like to have read and let the readers do what we can with it since we will pretty much be casting around in the dark...sort of a pun there :)

For instance on the official sign up thread we'd say
My name is Sharyn/AJ and I'd like my reading to focus on ...
Could be finances, children, love, mother-in-law, oranges, yadayada

Come on, bring me some ideas!

franniee

sounds good to me. I just finished my set - I am letting the gold paint dry but they are lovely! I just want to look at them!

I looked for all sorts of crystals that were somewhat flat and somewhat the same size. I wrote on them with gold paint - I have this gold paint marker. I am hoping they will last and not wear off....

Anyway now that I have Barbaras guide (Thanks B!!!) I have to figure these things out. I also have that froud's book under the tree but I need to wait until friday before I dive into that one. ;)

Great idea AJ! I am so excited!!!

silverwings94

Anyway now that I have Barbaras guide (Thanks B!!!) I have to figure these things out. I also have that froud's book under the tree but I need to wait until friday before I dive into that one.

I have Barbara's book also. I just finished printing it all out. Thanks B:)
I am still waiting for my runes to arrive from Waleswoman. Hopefully they will be here tomorrow or Saturday.
I am so looking forward to working with them.

AJ

Oh, that Froud book is delicious! found a used one for 4 bucks. Gotta love amazon.
Of course that reminded me I have two other rune books in my cart.
I've set a record for how fast I can go through a bonus, all due to YOU ALL, but will confess I bought 3 expensive decks.

I love divination.

franniee

okey dokey here they are..... I just did a reading for hubby! i hope it comes true! :heart:

Whatcha think?

Actually the pic isn't so good but they are all different stones... clear and elestial quartz and black obsidian and labrodorite and aventurine.... jade... and I am not spelling anything right today! LOL Amethyst! Citrine... browns and greens too....

Attachments

• IMG_2896.jpg
    IMG_2896.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 76