1-time January Rune Circle? Plus great Rune threads...

AJ

all right which one of us scored the .84 cent kit? :)

Barbaras Ahajusts

Hah!
I wished! :laugh:

Hope it was one of us Rune throwers!:D

silverwings94

Me too. I'd love to know who got it. I walked away for a hr and came back and it was gone. Zippo, nothing there except one for about $4.00 and another one much more expensive. Go figure.That teaches me that next time I see something go for it right then and there don't walk away.
Thas't ok. My Runes form WalesWoman should be here this week. I was hoping they would have made it for Christmas but they didn't.
I've been knitting my rune afghan and have 8 more to finish. Then its sewing them all togther. I can't wait to see how it looks . I've used the Caran Spa yarn, or is it the Country I can't remember all I know is its got bamboo in the yarn and its really soft.
I also crocheted one of Taromama's tarot bags today the one with the grit stitch. tomorrow I have to go and gt buttons to finish it up. I made it for my Atlantis Oracle.

AJ

Oh silverwings, I hope you didn't do that. There will always be more everything down the road when funds are better. I'd rather we used sharpie markers on Lima beans for our runes than go in debt :)

Something else we could do after we use our runes for a bit is have a literal runes exchange? I trade a deck for your rune set and so on.
Or have a contest to see who can make the most unusual set Lima beans excluded because I thought of it first :)

silverwings94

AJ said:
Oh silverwings, I hope you didn't do that. There will always be more everything down the road when funds are better. I'd rather we used sharpie markers on Lima beans for our runes than go in debt :)

Something else we could do after we use our runes for a bit is have a literal runes exchange? I trade a deck for your rune set and so on.
Or have a contest to see who can make the most unusual set Lima beans excluded because I thought of it first :)

I love the idea about a Lima Beans exchange. Oh what great ideas are flowing through my brain.
The rune exchange sounds great too.I have several that I have created from sculpty and wood chips..

I hope that this rune circle goes for more than 1 time. I think if we are putting so much effort into learning about them then more readings will help to.I know I want to learn alot from others as well as from books and working with them.

Forgot to check the credit card. oh well as you said there will be more down the way.

Emily

I'm itching to try something I read in one of my Rune books - runes can be made out of leather and this book suggests using a leather belt cut into pieces with the runes marked on them. I have a dark leather belt but haven't decided yet what to try and mark the runes on with - but it sounds interesting :)

Barbaras Ahajusts

Emily said:
I'm itching to try something I read in one of my Rune books - runes can be made out of leather and this book suggests using a leather belt cut into pieces with the runes marked on them. I have a dark leather belt but haven't decided yet what to try and mark the runes on with - but it sounds interesting :)

Oh my.
With some leather tools one could go to town on an old leather belt with a gorgeous design on the other side! I like it!