1-time January Rune Circle? Plus great Rune threads...

Barbaras Ahajusts

silverwings94 said:
Thanks Barbara,
I had forgotten to add that his Astrological sign is Taurus. His birthday is May15. I just had him read this and he says "we're scarry. " This is his first real taste of this He has read some readings that I had done from others pertaining to this situation but this is a first for him to see what I did.

Thank you Mods for leaving this here.
:laugh:
Yeah! You know we are scary! :D
My husband did the same thing when he started opening up to me reading. Which wasn't to long ago. But he is the one that saw something on tv & started talking about the Iching to me.:laugh: Years ago, he was the one who was the psychic of the family! Go figure!

silverwings94

I received my runes this morning from WalesWoman and may I just say they are the most beautiful runes I have ever seen and held. They are made from yellow cedar and the Tree of Life is etched on the back of the rune. The box cover also has the Tree of Life etched on it. I am so happy that they arrived today.
We have a winter snow advisory for the whole day here so its going to be a really nasty day. At least I have my runes here to keep me cozy.

Barbaras Ahajusts

silverwings94 said:
I received my runes this morning from WalesWoman and may I just say they are the most beautiful runes I have ever seen and held. They are made from yellow cedar and the Tree of Life is etched on the back of the rune. The box cover also has the Tree of Life etched on it. I am so happy that they arrived today.
We have a winter snow advisory for the whole day here so its going to be a really nasty day. At least I have my runes here to keep me cozy.
Whoo hooo! Lucky you:D
Enjoy them & be sure to click the link above to join in the reading circle!

AJ

I'm so glad you love your new runes Silver! Can you post images??

I've got the Real circle thread updated:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2124150&posted=1#post2124150

Nine of us in so far, with our one word subject we'd like to have the runes discuss...
Sharyn/AJ ~ Income

Emily - Restless

Aulruna ~ Change

Barbara ... Why

Kathy~~How

Alta ~ friendship

Rachel -- Creativity

HearthCricket~Spirituality

silverwings94

Here is the link to the runes. They are awesome. I haven't had a chance to play with them at all today. I have been out on EMS calls all afternoon. So hopefully I can get around to playing tonight.Provided I don't get any more calls. The weather here is really bad We have a lake snow winter advisory that is lasting till 6 pm tomorrow evening. They are predicting anywhere from 2-4 inches tonight and over night and tomorrow 8-12 inches. It hasn't stopped snowing at all today, I have uncovered my car 3 times since I got home at 6:00pm
I am 6 miles from lake Ontario and we always get more than what they predict so I usually double the amounts and thats what we get. A friend stopped by while I was out with the ambulance and plowed the driveway. I hope he can do it later when it starts to pile up again.

here is the link:
http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=22992961

AJ

Our thread is up and I've sent a note to everyone who has posted an interest. The following is in case anyone new reads this thread:

I know some of you have already signed up, thank you!
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=131298

We are keeping it simple, and to aid that (I hope) please post your name to the above linked thread with a 'one word' subject request for your reading.

If you have any questions or ideas in the mean time, our original thread here is a good place to post them.

Happy New Year, Sharyn/AJ

AJ

I just sent this in a PM, and told her I was going to post it here too, because almost our whole crew is new to reading runes for others. Or runes period.
No fears, we are on the deck of the Starship Enterprise, going where no ATers have gone before.
================
Hey love, you'll be fine!! because there is absolutely zero ways to do this wrong. You can even do your reading for your partner with one word if you like. Sometimes less is more. Because you can't do it wrong it should help take some of the stress/pressure of putting yourself out in public off your quaking heart.

The runes by their very nature aren't going to tell us what color our childrens hair will be...they will get to the heart of the matter. And that is what we want.

hugs, and thanks for signing up, I know this will be an awesome, for the very first time on AT, Rune Reading Circle. Lurkers will always wish they had jumped in to be a part of this auspicious occassion ;)
===============

Lewen

Hello Everyone!

I've read this thread with interest and I love Runes. May I participate too, please?

I will be using my Oak Runes gifted to me from the Bradness and the kids on Mother's day 2008. :)

OakRunes.jpg

I am so glad I found this thread! :)

Stormdancer

Lewen said:
Hello Everyone!

I've read this thread with interest and I love Runes. May I participate too, please?

I will be using my Oak Runes gifted to me from the Bradness and the kids on Mother's day 2008. :)

OakRunes.jpg

I am so glad I found this thread! :)

OOH...them are YUMMY!!! I like the bowl too!