Flotsam and Jetsam Divination Kits! Help create one for you and one for me!

Chronata

Add me to the list please, M'Dear!

I am an oracle junkie for junkie oracles.

Or something like that...

Satori

Oh my goodness. I love this project!!! :)

Welcome to Thor and Chronata. Fran, did you call me brilliant? :royal: (So did Aulruna, but who am I to draw attention to myself. :))

Thorhammer start saving now girl. We may end up mailing it all out at the same time, in one wild brouhaha and well you'll be glad you did.

Satori

Milfoil said:
I already have my own system of random objects which I read with but each one came to me via different and sometimes remarkable reasons/events. So each item has a meaning and a memory attached.

Oddly enough, I am giving a workshop soon which incorporates this very type of personal divination system comprising of odd small items. :)

I will be interested to see how this project progresses and, if you all don't mind, may share some of your findings at the workshop if thats ok?

Yes, of course Milfoil. But I'd prefer if you just join in the fun and then you can say you were part of it all. ;)

franniee

Then can we do a reading circle and read each other? That would be fun too!

Satori

Okay. I tell you what. Please look at the second post for information about the cutoff date for sign-ups, and the start date for the mailings.

However many we get we get. If we get too many we can split into two groups. Or the group may decide to just go for it. Let the game begin!

Mellaenn

Well, this is just incredibly cool. Please put my on the list; I've got plenty of doodads!

kaleanna

This sounds really interesting. I have lots of odds and ends around here. I think I would love to join in this project :)

kaleanna

Satori

Welcome Mellaenn and kaleanna!!!! So glad to have you joining us. :)

Got junk? :D

faunabay

Me too please!!

Wonderful idea Satori! :*

Now to go dig out some odds and ends! LOL

SherryZoned

Me too! I don't have tons of doodads but i will find them! definitely interesting.