Flotsam and Jetsam Divination Kits! Help create one for you and one for me!

Satori

And they will come two by two....

Welcome aboard ladies. Glad to have you both. This is mahvelous. :)

Celice

Can I join? This sounds like fun. :)

thorhammer

Hi, Satori - just saw the bit about capping the number - for mine, since most of the packages (if not all) will be overseas for me, I think that fifteen would be reasonable. Yes, I will start saving - or, more correctly, keep saving.

\m/ Kat

Satori

Right on Thor! 15 it is!

rhombchick

May I participate please?

I have heaps of junk lying around that I can't throw out because 'you never know'.
My second drawer was built to do this! LOL!

Now to decide who gets what.....

As usual, with aussieland, no seeds or anything with soil, or live matter please.
Though, if you send me mouse bones, I'll send you something equally revolting thor... LOL... just kidding... no roaches for me thanks

15 x 3 = 45 items.....

*starts rummaging*

thorhammer

rhombchick said:
Though, if you send me mouse bones, I'll send you something equally revolting thor... LOL... just kidding... no roaches for me thanks
Dammit. Roaches I can do :p My neighbourhood is a veritable roach warren. I do in at least a dozen a week. LOL

Yeah, as with RC - no biologically-originating stuff . . . wood, seedpods, even feathers and bones can be iffy. Aust Quarantine is hugely strict. It's good, though.

\m/ Kat

stefficus

:bugeyed:

WANT! please say i'm in time.

*MAGPIE*

Wendywu

Ohhhh - I'm in on this one please :)

Celice

thorhammer said:
Yeah, as with RC - no biologically-originating stuff . . . wood, seedpods, even feathers and bones can be iffy.

Yeah I'd also prefer no mouse bones... :D