Flotsam and Jetsam Divination Kits! Help create one for you and one for me!

Chronata

sigh.

What am I gonna do with all these tiny little vole bones I got from an owl pellet? :D

Actually...except for the wee skulls..they really are all too tiny to read with.

Mi-Shell

Ok,!
I have NO idea, what I am getting into, here, but....
I am in
:bugeyed:
Have Bear skull, will travel....

SherryZoned

I like skulls..I am not opposed to animal bones..I am just country like that! lol

franniee

I was chatting with Satori IRL and I suggested that we let as many people in as want to join and we just make groups of 15 or even numbers of whoever we get.....so if we get 30 then there will be 2 groups of 15 that will mail to each other..... she liked the idea and asked me to post it.

So if you want in .... come along. :)

Apollonia

So is it open again? I just saw this, and I would like to join in, if possible. It sounds like great fun.

franniee

Apollonia said:
So is it open again? I just saw this, and I would like to join in, if possible. It sounds like great fun.

Yes I think, but let Satori confirm this. :)

Satori

Yes ma'am it is open again! LOL. Who knew this would be filling a need! We are gonna have so much fun with this.

So, what we'll do is keep taking the sign-ups through till March 10th like I originally stated. When we see how many we have we'll split into two groups and go from there. So spread the word...the flotsam and the jetsam just got a little bit bigger....

Apollonia

Satori said:
Yes ma'am it is open again! LOL. Who knew this would be filling a need! We are gonna have so much fun with this.

So, what we'll do is keep taking the sign-ups through till March 10th like I originally stated. When we see how many we have we'll split into two groups and go from there. So spread the word...the flotsam and the jetsam just got a little bit bigger....

Oh, good, so glad to be included--thanks!

Satori

Mi-Shell said:
Ok,!
I have NO idea, what I am getting into, here, but....
I am in
:bugeyed:
Have Bear skull, will travel....

We have a bear skull among us. Wow. Just like Clan of the Cave Bear. Cool.

cardlady22

I knew I shouldn't have thrown out Mr. Bones when he was . . . ahem
. . . accidentally dismembered while dancing too hard!