Flotsam and Jetsam Divination Kits! Help create one for you and one for me!

stefficus

"wee skulls" sounds fascinating! and... kinda cute. :laugh:

i'm planning to move soon, so i should come up with all SORTS of interesting bits. some of them i won't give up, however. ;)

rhombchick

I'm curious about how to cast a junk oracle.... do you reach into the bag and resist the temptation to cop a feel?
Do you just stand up and empty the bag and see how they fall?
Do you wear mittens so you can't feel what you're pulling out?

*posted by someone who as a kid used to feel the scrabble tiles she pulled out of the green bag to make sure she wasn't getting Z's or Q's*

Celice

rhombchick said:
I'm curious about how to cast a junk oracle.... do you reach into the bag and resist the temptation to cop a feel?
Do you just stand up and empty the bag and see how they fall?
Do you wear mittens so you can't feel what you're pulling out?

LOL I was just wondering the same thing. Do you just pour some of them out of the bag so that way you don't know what you're getting?

thorhammer

Maybe you could employ a speshul cup or receptacle for the purpose? An antique ashtray or summat?

I've been junk oracle shopping :D I hit the op shops today and found a few darling things!

\m/ Kat

rhombchick

Oh NO!!!
Don't put that idea in my head!
I have so much cra.... fancy junk already!! I don't need to go op shopping......
But now I really want to! LOL!

thorhammer

rhombchick said:
Oh NO!!!
Don't put that idea in my head!
I have so much cra.... fancy junk already!! I don't need to go op shopping......
But now I really want to! LOL!
No! No op shopping for you!!! I only get to do it coz I'm a purger, not a hoarder! Learn to purge then you'll be allowed to go to the op shop! :p

\m/ Kat

stefficus

op... shops?

i would not know such a thing if it bit me. second hand shops, perhaps?

thorhammer

That's the beastie :) Opportunity shops . . . full of opportunities . . .

\m/ Kat

Satori

Looks like I'm going back to the "Op Shop" I was in yesterday. It had a mini item that I thought would be perfect for casting. I just can't stand the man who runs the store. I went in thinking, "he won't have anything I won't have to give him my money..."

Hey I said don't be spending any money....

Satori

I was thinking of a feely bag for choosing who will get what. I have so many little things already assembled, and already I don't know how to divvy it all up. I thought I might figure out how much stuff I have, put it all in a bag, and then pluck out items for each person.

I would love a paua shell though. Any of you Aussies on the coast? :D