Flotsam and Jetsam Divination Kits! Help create one for you and one for me!

stefficus

Satori said:
We had a fire last night and I found something for Mi-Shell out there!

hee! see my post in the siren's thread about "found" stuff in burned-down fires. that's the GOOD stuff right there. fab.

found in the sofa cushions can be pretty awesome too, though. ;)

Satori

stefficus said:
hee! see my post in the siren's thread about "found" stuff in burned-down fires. that's the GOOD stuff right there. fab.

found in the sofa cushions can be pretty awesome too, though. ;)

shhhh....don't let Mi-Shell see this....I was poking the fire with it...and I took a look at this thing, and well, if I cut it down, there is this place on it...that will be....maybe...weird. :bugeyed:

Satori

:D I just noticed that every single one of us is a member of AT. We all have the little grey stars!

cardlady22

And I'm having a Grand Time plotting out where all of our Birth Cards are situated in the Grand Solar Spread! }) All as one large group; each individual group . . . it's a glorious obsession, I tell you!

stefficus

you will post results, yes?

OOOO, i just thought! think of all the extra fun we'll have taking PICTURES of all this neat stuff and sharing it!! and then possibly pictures of the readings!!!

i need to go lie down. i feel overexcited.

cardlady22

Yes, I'll post. But it may be tomorrow depending on the weather. I might have to get offline quickly.
~ * ~ * ~ * ~

ETA: Here is a link to an overview of all of our Birth cards as they sit on the Grand Solar Spread, or Life Spread arrangement.
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa104/legendaryelement/FnJdivP.jpg

pink ~ Lava Lamps
green ~ Drummer Girls
yellow ~ Sirens of Oosa
blue ~ Mermaids of BabbleOn

The Lava Lamps had 2 members that were Jack of Clubs.

The Queen of Clubs is represented in Drummer Girls, as well as Mermaids. (the blue outline isn't showing up well)

The Nine of Clubs is represented in Drummer Girls, as well as Sirens. (the yellow outline isn't showing up well)

The Sirens had 2 members that were King of Diamonds.

http://www.awakeastrology.com/cards/Samples/cardchart.htm
*for if you want to look up your Birth Card*

cardlady22

pink ~ Lava Lamps
*3 clubs and 2 hearts; 2 Jacks and 2 Tens

green ~ Drummer Girls
*the only group that has at least 1 from each playing card suit; and incidentally the group with the least posts so far

yellow ~ Sirens of Oosa
*4 diamonds and 2 clubs; the group with the most posts so far

blue ~ Mermaids of BabbleOn
*3 clubs, 1 heart, 1 diamond

thorhammer

Right. I don't understand diddly-squat of that, cardlady :D but that's okay. As long as you do, that's the main thing! If it helps you get your little parthels together, so much the better!

cardlady22

Don't feel bad, thorhammer! I spent about 2 years playing with everybody's take on what "it" means. This time, I wanted a reference to the make-up of each little group so I can watch the dynamic of how they interact.

One of the theories is that people of the same suit or number have similar approaches to life.

When using that spread, you look at directions in column and row to get a feel for how the relationship might play out. If you click to enlarge the pic, look at the cards in the lower left corners. They are the clue to the direction of the squares:
Ace thru King (numbers)
Hearts->Clubs->Diamonds->Spades (suits)

But like I said- every author has their own framework for interpretation. I'm testing out what I can. It's my own little addiction. If it doesn't do anything for anyone else, that's cool too.

franniee

I'm interested cardlady will you explain some of it to me.... I am the K of clubs... my daughter is the q of hearts and hubby is 5 of hearts - so 2 hearts and me CLUB! :D

There is this woman where I read who does destiny cards.... is this the same?