Flotsam and Jetsam Divination Kits! Help create one for you and one for me!

NorthernTigress

I'm so excited. I was in the local "Re-use Centre" It's kind of like a cross between a recycling station and a flea market. They charge you per visit, the same amount, no matter if you take a couple of items, or a whole box-full.

Among other things, I found a shallow wicker tray, that's going to be great for casting. Why is it so perfect? Because it's already divided into 8 triangle-shaped sections! It has a diamond in the center, divided into 4 quadrants, and 4 more triangles on the outer edges.

Now I REALLY can't wait.

NorthernTigress

Just wondering. When we start doing readings, will it be here, or in Oracle Readings?

Cat*

NorthernTigress said:
Just wondering. When we start doing readings, will it be here, or in Oracle Readings?
I believe it will have to be here because Oracles in this forum are defined as "card sets that are not tarot" or something to that effect. :)

ETA: See also this post (especially the second part of the list).

NorthernTigress

Cat* said:
I believe it will have to be here because Oracles in this forum are defined as "card sets that are not tarot" or something to that effect. :)

ETA: See also this post (especially the second part of the list).

Okay, thanks. I can't wait.

Satori

Most of the Lamps are sending out their packages now. Looks like I'm one of the last to do so!!! :eek:

thorhammer

Satori said:
Most of the Lamps are sending out their packages now. Looks like I'm one of the last to do so!!! :eek:
Not so! I'm still looking at mine, sitting on the table staring me down! Here's hoping for tomorrow!

\m/ Kat

stefficus

where? are we supposed to post that we sent them? i got distracted??

...but i sent everything all in a big chunk the other day. st. patrick's day, to be exact. :D

shamoness

Mine all go out tomorrow. They are all wrapped and addressed. I'm excited.

kaleanna

Hi everyone,

Here is a little something that I wrote to put on whatever box or thing that I put my oracle kit in. Please let me know what you think of it.

My Junk Oracle Kit

Random Bits of this
Odd little pieces of that

To some may look like Junk;
But to me: is in Essence

Many Wonderfully Special
Little Treasures

kaleanna

Wendywu

I like that kaleanna - you'll always remember it as special with that on the box :)