Peeking Through The Keyhole-remote Viewing

celticnoodle

This thread is going to be dedicated to developing our remote viewing abilities. I was not sure if I should make this a game or a learning thread, but decided to make it a learning thread. mainly because I am hoping that it will help my own remote viewing abilities develop stronger, and I hope to also share with others our experiences with remote viewing.

thus, this thread is born. :)

it is open to anyone who is interested in trying remote viewing and also to those who have years of experience. we can hopefully learn from each other this skill and learn to use it wisely.

so, first---to define 'remote viewing' so everyone wishing to join in, can understand it.

REMOTE VIEWING:
per wikipedia: Remote viewing (RV) is the ability to gather information about a distant or unseen target using paranormal means or extra-sensory perception or sensing with mind. Typically a remote viewer is expected to give information about an object that is hidden from physical view and separated at some distance.

Remote viewing
per psychic-experiences.com: Remote viewing allows a viewer to use his or her intuitive abilities to gather information on a target consisting of an object, place, or person, etc., which is hidden from the physical perception of the viewer and typically separated from the viewer in space by some distance. The "view" is merely a personal impression experienced by the viewer, and is sometimes recorded by another person. This is similar to somebody recording another person's dream memories when first awakened. Classic remote viewing is done in real time, although some remote viewers claim the ability to perform retrocognition and precognition as well.

so the guidelines will be as follows:
1. a picture of a place, or object or person will be posted on this thread without any extra information save what we hope participants will pick up.

2. if you wish to try and find the information on the 'real' place, object or person, you are encouraged to quiet your mind and concentrate on the picture. then, type out in a post on this thread what it is you have experienced.

3. I think giving people one week is a good period of time to ensure this exercise is open to many people here on AT. If it is determined to be too long a time, we can always change this.

4. Anyone can feel free to post a picture of a place, object or person. If you wish to do so, perhaps PM'ng me first to make sure it is not overlapping the current picture.

5. I am not sure if I've covered all the angles or not. if anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to either post it here on this thread, or PM me.

6. Mingbop has found a few pictures that she feels would be great to start this idea off. So, the next post will include those pictures. feel free to take a look at the picture and then close your eyes, (I find this makes it easier) and imagine you are there and can see the place, object or person. then, type out all your experiences. does this make sense? i hope so.

oh! and, don't be shy to put down exactly what you experience--not just what you see, but what you hear and feel or smell too! remote viewing can allow you to use all your senses, so pay attention to all that you sense and put it down here!

celticnoodle

Remote Viewing Exercise One

these 3 pictures were submitted by mingbop.

Attachments

• image one.jpg
    image one.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 259
  • image two.jpg
    image two.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 221
  • image three.jpg
    image three.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 238

MsRubyRain

CN~I just wanted to say I am so excited you decided to open this thread. I am way too tired tonight to do the exercise, but will give it a go tomorrow. I just want to say Ya! =)

mingbop

Picture Reading with a twist !

Whoohooo CN ! Some of the English people might recognise this place - but just say what you see and where you see it . I dont close my eyes CN, I stare fixedly at the pics until my eyes drop out. My OH gets spooked and tell me to "whatever yur doing stoppit. You look demented !" :)
It takes TIME. Don't rush it. Sit and look, feel, let your mind float off. And post anything at all in this thread, dont be shy !
We will take turns at posting places in the UK and America and maybe Australia so there will be different sort of "feel" and they wont all be the same.

rhombchick

Hey this is interesting.
I'll have to try it during quiet time, when the house is silent and I can concentrate :D

stefficus

OH I WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT THIS.

um...

*goes back to actually read post* :D

214red

good luck CN and all participants, seems like a good idea. Take care when doing it!

mingbop

The good thing about this is we can do it when we have peace & time. You can come back to it anytime, as you might see different things each time you look. It's great fun. Psychic snooping. Living history.LOL

celticnoodle

mingbop said:
I dont close my eyes CN, I stare fixedly at the pics until my eyes drop out. My OH gets spooked and tell me to "whatever yur doing stoppit. You look demented !" :)
ROFLMAO. Ming, you always make me laugh! :p

ana luisa

Thank you SO MUCH, Celticnoodle for reviving this topic!!!! We had some exercises on RV a while ago and it was really intense. I figure you won't use the numbers but just gut feelings, right ? I would love to join if possible!!