Peeking Through The Keyhole-remote Viewing

Ashtaroot

I am feeling both north and south
so maybe it is in a northern place but south of me
that is it I didnt spend lots of time
it is quick for me in and out..I won't stay too long in an RV (long story)..

starrystarrynight

Oh, I'm glad you didn't reveal yet, Ming, because a few things came to me this morning. (I was only able to briefly glimpse the images a few days ago because my computer isn't acitng up....so, if any of these things are actually IN the photos, that's probably where I got them from--not remote viewing...)

But, I got the impression of soldiers, as I mentioned in my first post.

I saw a brief image of an injured, bloody and bandaged man with ragged clothing.

I saw a river or stream out behind the structure with a tree on its bank that had a rope swing and a young girl swinging on it.

I saw a tea party.

I saw a wisp of smoke against a blue sky, and got the feeling that may have meant that the structure had burnt down at one point and was rebuilt.

I got the image of someone being hanged within the walls of the structure.

The name Henry or William Gleason or Gilson came to me.

And finally, I got the sense that a movie- or rock-star either lived or visited the place recently.

Crazy stuff, I know.

Oh, and a cart with big wooden wheels on it inside the place.

MagsStardustBlack

Cool idea!!! Hi, never done anything like this before so will give it a full hearty bash...

The colour of deep orange and black came to mind, also people, lots of people dressed in black and white, bonnets. A boarding school, lots of young people. Young women. Work house. Possibly a religious school, priests/nuns. Strict regime A dragon crest. A crow. Suffering. Fear.

Fair haired woman, green dress, secretive. A clocked maid.

....Rain, night, fire. Smoke, alarm....

mingbop

OK. Here is what I've been told is commonly seen or felt - more to follow on your findings when I get it !

In the English Civil War the castle was taken over by the Royalists who fortified it. Although two sieges occurred the defending force eventually surrendered it in 1646. The keep and curtain walls were partially demolished by order of parliament. (SOLDIERS IN HELMETS WITH MUSKETS! )

The castle still continued to be occasionally used till 1750, when a huge fire burnt it out to a shell. (THE FIRE!)

"Tudor woman in green dress (SOME OF YOU GOT HER!)
Cluniac monks
Very dark hooded figure we call the Alchemist (he did spells etc)
Hound type dogs
Little victorian girl called emily, emma, (e name but it varies)
An elephant keeper (its a zoo now)
Nasty man who may have killed a child.
a dwarf.
woman with baby on battlements waiting for husband to come home.
John Dudley and his family lived there and Lady Jane Grey was there at one time .
There are no "famous" ghosts there actually. As with most castles, it's the staff you pick up mainly.

Castle there since 1200's.
Eliabeth 1 made a very fleeting visit once.
Monks from monastery over the road had a chapel there.
Undercroft is most haunted area."

woodsyowl

wow, how cool is this????!!!!!!! I GOT THE TUDOR WOMAN IN THE GREEN DRESS! WOW..that was the first image that came to me!!!!!!!!!! children, also. emma, emily victorian girl. i had a sense of a nursery, upper floor. so, she may have been one of the children. nasty man who may have killed a child. (i got a stillbirth...did sense a child had died here). and , yes the staff. i saw a younger woman, wavy blond hair, medival garb, in back of the lady in the green dress, looking rushed going out the door. she had a medieval hat on her. sort of a cream-colored dress. it didn't seem like a happy atmosphere. THIS IS FUNNNNN! amazed at what i got; can't wait to hear what others got! (let do more!!!!)

starrystarrynight

Way cool! :)

Is Undercroft the name of the structure/castle, Ming? I wonder if there is anything on the Internet about it...I may just have to go take a google at it!

Edited to add:

Okay, I googled the term and apparently the undercroft is a cellar or storage room and is part of the castle.

Is the castle named, Ming...maybe we could get more info on it.

mingbop

Sorry, this is Dudley Castle :)

starrystarrynight

Hey, neat! I googled Dudley Castle and found a Wikipedia page which offered these things that corresponded to things I felt or saw from Ming's photos:

The son of the builder of the castle was named William, and he was in possession of it when it was recorded in 1086.

Next, the castle came into possession of someone called Gervase Paganel, who joined a failed rebellion against King Henry II, who subsequently ordered the castle to be demolished.

The castle became a Royalist stronghold during the English Civil War, but was surrendered to Cromwell's forces in 1646. (Reference to soldiers.)

Parts of the castle were destroyed by fire in 1750.

A two-day rock concert was staged at the castle in 2000.

Pretty cool stuff...amazing what you can do when you open your mind up to things like remote viewing!

MsRubyRain

Great job everybody! I can't wait for what's next so I can give it a go. I am going to lock the dungeon door so no one can bother me...LOL