Peeking Through The Keyhole-remote Viewing

starrystarrynight

Before I could get the pix to upload, an image of a clown with a big colorful bow tie flashed across my mind...but I don't know if that was anything to do with this place or not, so I hold that thought in reserve.:)

I get the sense of a Native American or Southwest (maybe of Mexican Indian influence) reservation that is now, maybe, a museum or library of some kind--or meeting place. The wagon, of course, conjures cowboys...but that middle picture is very odd.

I get the sense of a wine or root cellar...something underground...and again, sensing Indian burial grounds and rituals in the area. Mushrooms?

Someone put to death...burned at the stake or hanged? I smell smoke or something hot.

Silver-turquoise jewelry. Money changing hands.

Sheep? (Where did that come from?? :D) Camping-camp-outs. Scouts, maybe.

Cameras/film crews. Was a movie or documentary filmed here? I see someone smoking a cigarette.

MagsStardustBlack

Just a quick look.... I got the feeling of a Faerietale. Magical, mystical, a child's paradise. But that could also mean, the thing's of nightmares. Will take a closer look tomorow..... That was from the look of the image's, which is obviouse. I do ever so much wish i had the tree with the magical doorway in it in my garden!!!!!! I do have a tree, maybe i could attach a door to it ;.) It would be a very slim door however - don't think i would fit!!!!:.) xxMags.

Could it be the home of or inspired by an Author??!!! Hans Christian Andersen or someone of the likes?!!

mingbop

pic 1, of the inside, I get a woman, alone and lonely, climbing up the stairs.
A feeling of pride mixed with poverty, and a sense of somebody walking out the door and not coming back ever.
I know it sounds obvious, but somebody once fell down those stairs.
Will do the other two later. :)

celticnoodle

MagsStardustBlack said:
I do ever so much wish i had the tree with the magical doorway in it in my garden!!!!!! I do have a tree, maybe i could attach a door to it ;.) It would be a very slim door however - don't think i would fit!!!!:.) xxMags.
yeah, i know what you mean!

i thought the same thing as you. "wow! that would be very cool in the garden!"

nyx77

rv exp #3

Hi all, can I just say I'm really enjoying this thread! Have found I can do this remote viewing thing rather well! Slightly spooky, wasn't expecting to find a talent in this ha ha! That said I don't think I'm going to do so well with these photos, didn't pick up much at all to be honest BUT here is what I did "get". Pic 1- a Victorian male and female, male possibly a Dr or somesort of medical profession, a pipe smoker, not an overly nice man cos I felt the wife and children weren't very happy. Pic 2- somewhere British? Feeling Devon or Cornwall? A superstitious place or someone very superstitious, fairy folk, witchcraft. Oddly enough I saw a lot of knives and axes, blades in general, manufactured nearby or a violent battle/crime? Pic 3- dark haired woman, white dress or nightdress' murdered? Also visions of the amish people? Campfires/native American scenes. That's ALL I got but if anything else pops into my head I shall post again. Blessed be! Nyx

mingbop

The pic of the buggy... was this made for somebody ? Specially for them ? ie only that one person used it ?
The tree , I don't like. I never do like trees and this one is no exception LOL!

nyx77

a bit more

Re pic 2- for some bizarre reason, while doing my cross stitch, Alice in wonderland came to mind, something to do with that door in the tree. Something to do with Lewis Carroll? Blessed be! X

cherryberry

ahh here we go again :) cool stuff

first pic - humm, not much, first thought was that someone fell down, but I think it is only because of the way the pic was taken. I think it looks nice, a cosy place, a bit mismatched, but people enjoyed their time there

the second pic - first thought was that of a headboard rather than a door :) although it looks soo cool! Getting a notion from a girl dressed in a white, also a happy place also getting the sense of some scientific connection, not sure in what way

ah and then the 3rd pic - which looks like a bed :) maybe thats just because I am really ready for a nap :D it just looks nice, getting the sense of meadows and picnics, dusty roads happy times :)

Jemoflight

Pic 1 - Obviously a grand older home. Didn't pick up much other than 4 children living there at one time. Not sure about the time period but the kids are like steps in ages one behind the other. Another child died in the home. Don't get the feeling that this is the main staircase of the home though it looks like it should be. Maybe because there is another that was used more frequently by the people who lived there. Although many have lived here, I get the feeling of a prominent Irish family. Not feeling that anyone lives here currently.

Pic 2 - My first impression was outhouse lol but there are stairs leading down to underground rooms or tunnels. The tree is more hollow then it looks. I get the feeling that there was something up above the tree as well not quite sure what. Smith/Smithfield is a name I get associated with this place. The property was quite large maybe on the irish countryside, I keep hearing "the little people" might be becasue the image reminds me of fairies and gnomes which might be where the Irish thing is coming from. Also think there is a body of water on the property, a lake, pond or stream.

Pic 3 - Mother and child lying in the carriage. Funeral procession. Was there ever some sort of covering over the cariage at one time? feel like there was. I wanna say that it was drawn by 2 black horses. Don't know where thats come from but there it is.

Now I'm gonna go back and read through everyone elses. This has been alot of fun thanks CN for starting this thread. Though I wanna say that a week is too long to wait, it does give everyone time to particpate and ponder the pictures when they can. I'm just impatient.