Peeking Through The Keyhole-remote Viewing

celticnoodle

New Peek

Okay, here is a new peek starting Nov. 06, 2010.

Mags came up with this idea. everyone will recognize these pics, but we thought it would be interesting to see what sort of images and energy we could each pick up on them. I couldn't get all the pics to load, so there are only 3 here. see what you can get! :D

Attachments

• stonehenge one.jpg
    stonehenge one.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 74
  • stonehenge three.jpg
    stonehenge three.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 67
  • stonehenge four.jpg
    stonehenge four.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 71

MagsStardustBlack

Hi CN,

Is pic one def' Stone Henge? Stone Henge is a ruin is it not, i agree it looks like it, it doesn't look like UK either, maybe i'm wrong, just checking. xxMags.

greatdane

Hmmmm?

First pic...nothing much.

Second and third...the word..."other"....reallly interesting....not scary, although maybe it should be, just get "other". Rituals, sanctity, solemn. Not of this world, connecting to something outside...other.

MagsStardustBlack

Pic 3.

Many people in white long tunics walking towards and into the Henge congregating in the center, looking up, pointing to the sky, discussing.

MagsStardustBlack

Get the sense of energie like wind swirling around of the outside of the stones, maybe spirit energies but also something else, or deeper, on the inside of the stones, from the universe, goming from above out of the atmosphere, funneled into the henge.

celticnoodle

MagsStardustBlack said:
Hi CN,

Is pic one def' Stone Henge? Stone Henge is a ruin is it not, i agree it looks like it, it doesn't look like UK either, maybe i'm wrong, just checking. xxMags.

sorry mags, been busy and haven't been back here in awhile. it said it was stonehenge, but not sure really. i just took it for that reason that it was labeled such.

greatdane said:
First pic...nothing much.

Second and third...the word..."other"....reallly interesting....not scary, although maybe it should be, just get "other". Rituals, sanctity, solemn. Not of this world, connecting to something outside...other.
interesting thoughts, as we know most people feel it was from 'other worlds'. rituals, etc. all else you mention fits very well, as you know. :)

mags said:
Get the sense of energie like wind swirling around of the outside of the stones, maybe spirit energies but also something else, or deeper, on the inside of the stones, from the universe, goming from above out of the atmosphere, funneled into the henge.

Many people in white long tunics walking towards and into the Henge congregating in the center, looking up, pointing to the sky, discussing.

interesting here too. :) again very fitting. right now, (if anyone reads this on time NOVA is presenting something on this. which is what reminded me of this thread! :laugh: if ya'll do miss it, you may be able to find it on the net not sure. interesting show so far--15 min. into it. :)

anyone else care to give it a shot?

Amanda

That first picture doesn't feel right, I felt blocked... you sure that's the real thing?

The second picture engaged a lot of heart energy for me, so maybe it had something to do with healing...

astroandtarot

it looks like this thread has been quiet for few weeks now..
is it still active?

celticnoodle

yes, sorry.
i had to stop when i was traveling, moving and then I got sick as well. i know it's been a very, very long time--more then weeks. i'm hoping to get back to it again soon. my sincere apologies.