The Frankendecken's Progress

nicky

OY! Help - the progress on the first post of this thread is not updated... I need to know where Frankie is at all times so I can keep up!

FaireMaiden

Saturday, December 18-10

Just to let everyone know, I have pm'd Chronata for her address so I can ship 'Frankie' off.

Le Fanu

nicky said:
OY! Help - the progress on the first post of this thread is not updated... I need to know where Frankie is at all times so I can keep up!
Now it is. As soon as FaireMaiden sends it off, I shall update the latest.

Le Fanu

Update; FaireMaiden has sent a couple of PMs to Chronata and like all of us at this time of year she is probably busy. If she doesn't get back to FM soon, he can just hibernate at her place till after the holiday season and resume his travels in January. Better for him to be safe and sound there than get caught up in the snow and chaotic postal service of Christmas time.

FaireMaiden

Friday, Dec 24-2010 @ 1:25pm MST

I mailed the deck to Chronata today. I shipped by Priority Mail so she should get it in just a very few days.

Le Fanu

Great. First post updated.

Chronata

Went to the post office today to sign for Frankie! He's in my hands now, as I ooh and ahh...

I am about to send a pm to emmsma, as she is next of the list.

Le Fanu

Updated! First mailing of 2011!

emmsma

Frankie has arrived! Thursday, January 6, 2010.

Edited, as I see we are talking about his visit in the other thread.

On my way there now.

faunabay

I didn't even realize I was still on the list until emmsma PM'd me. I mean since the cards I mailed to Le Fanu went missing in the mail. But you all were soooo nice to include me anyway. Thank you soooo much Chronata and Oddity for donating cards in my name! You all are so sweet! :heart:

emmsma has let me know Frankie is on his way to me but I can't get ahold of Fire Cat (next on the list). He hasn't been on AT since April and his email is disabled as well. What should I do Le Fanu?