Cat's Eye Tarot

misfitknits

i'm also super excited about this deck!!! i will definitely buy it when it becomes available in 2011!!! can't wait! and although they are worlds away from each other, as far as being different concepts, i'm also excited about the pagan cats deck!!!

YAY!! first two deck orders of 2011 will be cat deck for me!!!! hahaha! and my FIRST cat decks, ever!!! this deck is just so great, i can't say it enough!! cat's in clothes doing weird anthropomorphic things makes me cringe, but this deck is SO amazing!!!!

cat doc, we :heart: you!!!

baylys

Any further update on the release date of this deck yet? Very high on my wish list so I don't want to miss out.

Grip Dellabonte

Same here. Another deck I've wanted for ages.

How fun to see that your deck is coming out soon, catdoc. What that must feel like!

Pretty soon after that we'll all be chattering about how it looks, how it feels, how it reads...exciting days still ahead. :)

catdoc

The anticipated release date in the end of June with premier at INAT in Denver.

Lynn is doing a terrific job copy editing my card descriptions for the LWB. They will be concise without loosing meaning. I am looking forward to a discussion forum in which we can share the stories we find in the images. I do believe cats can convey a lot with just a turn of the ear.

It will be June before you know it. It was sunny and 50 degrees here in Portland Maine yesterday :)

Deb

Alta

Will it still be called Cat's Eye Tarot? I know that deck names get changed from the creator's original.

catdoc

Alta said:
Will it still be called Cat's Eye Tarot?

I certainly hope so. No one has suggested otherwise. I think it is a good name for the deck - how bout you?

Deb

truelighth

Yaaaahhh! June! I am delighted :D. So looking forward to your deck, catdoc.

Alta

Absolutely! Great name. :)

Eyebright

June will soon come around. Great stuff! Looking forward to it :)

baylys

Catdoc - will there be a book with it or just the LWB?

Yay! Can't wait!