"Aisselle's Spiritual Tarot Insights" Discussion Thread

Pen

Lost her way? She's found it, although the path is not exactly smooth and straight - quick thinking is needed to avoid...

Pen

nisaba

gregory said:
When was she corrupt ? (not counting the maddest bits of the essay...)

Hiding a halfsib on the run from the cops isn't exactly VIRTUOUS...
That, and the maddest bits of the essay. And she likes to profiteer out of her clients.

She manages to be corrupt and ingenuous all at once, which I thought was a part of her original charm. Now that seems to have all gone ... <sigh>

gregory

Hiding from the cops is good.... The mad sex and scamming wasn't really her.... the innuendo is still there (see under red bra, sleeping bag and cake, for instance...)

When it all started with the essay, she was billed as a total innocent who wasn't terribly bright in the ways of the real world, like. The totally mercenary stuff crept in and quite a lot of people left the whole thing over it.... The original courses - for instance - the perp wasn't very happy that they ended up on the blog, as there was actually a minor copyright issue; they were only ever intended as a spoof for ATers amusement...

Pen

When the blog began it was wide open to everyone and could have gone in any or all directions, yet only Aisselle's truly committed followers put in the TIME, not only to write the daily posts and make sure they weren't a mess or contained contradictions to other posts, but to take and/or find the photos, sometimes even make/manipulate them in Photoshop and upload them to flickr, etc. A simple calculation will show just how many hours and days have been devoted to Aisselle's posts by very few people.

Aisselle quickly took over and led the main posters - this is what happens with a strong character.

I love her.

Pen

Jack

She is brilliant! the stories are funny, it has continuity, the readings are entertaining, love it.

firefrost

gregory said:
they were only ever intended as a spoof for ATers amusement...

I think it's important that everyone remembers this.

I have the fantastic amount of one entry, and although we've all been encouraged to blog there from the start, I don't think I could have given the readers nearly as much entertainment as Pen and greggers have done. (My apologies if there are other regular contributors who I don't know about.)

Long live sweet innocent Aisselle!

gregory

firefrost said:
I think it's important that everyone remembers this.

I have the fantastic amount of one entry, and although we've all been encouraged to blog there from the start, I don't think I could have given the readers nearly as much entertainment as Pen and greggers have done. (My apologies if there are other regular contributors who I don't know about.)
There are, but I name no names.... })
firefrost said:
Long live sweet innocent Aisselle!
Indeed - and so innocent as to confuse.

I also would like to say - while we are into metadiscussion of the blog - that there have been two posts by - not me or Pen - or indeed firefrost - which actually contradicted other posts, and one where the reading contradicted the question in the reading (it may still; I didn't edit so that it was obvious that it wasn't me !) - whoever posted it got the people asked about the wrong way round. If people ARE posting, especially in readings (inconsistencies in life are easier to deal with, like the morning Henna was still making breakfast after she had left for Wales - three of us posting simultaneously !!) please do take the time to check what's there already - and what the question actually says. Aisselle takes her readings VERY seriously.

Pen

Aisselle has just posted the reading she did last night to try to throw some light on Jay's situation. It doesn't look too good...:(

Pen

gregory

Is the sleeping bag missing ? Or had you binned it ?

Pen

I'd almost forgotten about it. It might have been thrown away when the shed was cleared out for the alpacas, but I don't think I specified. Do you need it?

Pen