Let's Do Another Flotsam and Jetsam Swap!!!!

Witchy Woman

More Names, I might make 2 bags and use BIG Bag of Trouble also. I just keep finding so much stuff. I have enough for a full bag for myself. A starter bag for me 4 the swap, and tons to give away! Bag of trouble comes from a line on True Blood were Jason is making a comment on his syco GF purse...

BIG Bag of TROUBLE
Bag of Crap!

Ship's Wreckage
Sea Goods
Sea Salvage
Mermaid's Cove
Box of Treasure's
Bag of Treasure's
Tiny Treasure's??

If the starter amount is 7 ta 10. Then you can put me in a group of 7 people. :)

kaleanna

Witchy Woman said:
Yep anyone can have any of those names, even Naughty Nauticals too.
I love the big cheesy grin on that bowl. I also have the blue unicorn button too.

Thankies :)

LOL,yeah I love that bowl, when I saw it I just knew that it had to be mine, ROFL

LOL, kewl button huh? I have a fairy button as well as lots of other buttons. could have an oracle named "cute as a button" Oracle, ROFL.

kaleanna

Witchy Woman said:
More Names, I might make 2 bags and use BIG Bag of Trouble also. I just keep finding so much stuff. I have enough for a full bag for myself. A started bag for the swap, and tons to give away! Bag of trouble comes from a line on True Blood were Jason is making a comment on his syco GF purse...

BIG Bag of TROUBLE
Bag of Crap!

Ship's Wreckage
Sea Goods
Sea Salvage
Mermaid's Cove
Box of Treasure's
Bag of Treasure's
Tiny Treasure's??

If the starter amount is 7 ta 10. Then you can put me in a group of 7 people. :)

LOL, Love it.

Told ya'll that once you get started it is very ADDICTING, ROFL!

Mellaenn

Witchy Woman said:
Awww I would love a pair of big girl panties for mine, i believe they probly came from a Polly Pocket! Ill have to keep my eyes open for that!

ANOTHER IDEA FOR THE FLOTSAM & JETSAM....

Have you thought about, having "US" send to one location, Say the person's taking charge of this...Bits and Bobs that we dont want, or desided not to use, and this ONE OR TWO people, put together a Oracle, and give it away as a prise for something thats done on this forum?
Like NEWBIES that reach 500 post, or people that have been on here for a month, and stayed, have to reach 1000, and the first to win, gets a cool Oracle bag? OR the 30th person to SUBSCRIBE TO THIS FORUM....gets a Oracle "One of a Kind" Bag? Give people incentive...Ive seen some sites give away cards of one sort or another, but this is free cuz we would send it to whomever wishes to take on the project. After youve recieved enough to make several different Bags, just end it. :)
These are great ideas, Witchy Woman. I would say that forum recognition is really beyond the scope of our little swap; we're just doing this to have fun and hopefully the fun we have will attract people to the site. :) You could always suggest ideas to Solandia!

Mellaenn

Satori said:
Alright. I'm in. LOL. I'm heading over there today to see what I can find.
Woo-hoo! Excellent...

Satori

Wow just back from my shopping excursion. No luck with the smalls today, but I did find what I do believe will be my storage container for my big oracle, the MoonBell.

Check this guy out!!! I don't have his hat, just the bottom part. Very cool cookie jar. Mine has lots of paint left on his mouth but his nose is pretty spotty.

He was filthy when I found him. Deep in the cellar in the farthest corner of the place. My little smiling clown. And MoonBell sounds like a nice clown name....

I know some people are nervous about clowns...but he is very sweet don't you think?

Mellaenn

Neat clown jar, Satori!

I like all of the names that everyone is coming up with for their oracles! Mine was the Oracle of Transformation, but as I said, I've gotten really quite hooked on metal charms and there are rather a lot of them, so right now I think I should call mine Heavy Metal. :grin:

Speaking of names, on our original exchange, Satori came up with some really fun names for the groups. I don't know how many groups we'll end up with, but let's start with some groups names.

Here are a few I've got:

The Dreaming Dolls
Citizens of Itty Bitty City
The Junkanoo Gang

What do you guys think?

kaleanna

Hmmm Group names:

The doodad divas

the bits & pieces babes

the tidbit treasure seekers

the odds & ends crew

kaleanna

Mellaenn said:
Neat clown jar, Satori!

I like all of the names that everyone is coming up with for their oracles! Mine was the Oracle of Transformation, but as I said, I've gotten really quite hooked on metal charms and there are rather a lot of them, so right now I think I should call mine Heavy Metal. :grin:

Speaking of names, on our original exchange, Satori came up with some really fun names for the groups. I don't know how many groups we'll end up with, but let's start with some groups names.

Here are a few I've got:

The Dreaming Dolls
Citizens of Itty Bitty City
The Junkanoo Gang

What do you guys think?

Those are cool group names and I submitted some more in the post before this one.

Like your new oracle name too Mell

Satori

I love DooDad Divas! ;)

How about:

Booty Babes

or

Move Over Odin, We Got Junk

LOL. I'm reaching here.