Let's Do Another Flotsam and Jetsam Swap!!!!

Witchy Woman

GryffinSong said:
Me too!!!! I've now got a really good start on beads, buttons and baubles. Maybe instead of a junk oracle, I'll call mine a bits 'n' bobs oracle. LOL

ETA: My mom's getting into the spirit of this and reminded me of some of my beading boxes. She also says she has tons of old stuff I can look through. Weeeee!!! LOL
i know right....WWWeeeeeeeee!!!

kaleanna

I do like the junkanoo gang as well as doodad divas and just junkies as well as some of the others.

I was so tempted by that bag today but limited funds, LOL. It looked as though it had lots of good stuff...... but I was good and resisted temptation, LOL

I did find two figures that are clothed in a black hooded robe type thing. I have one for my oracle and one for the swap bag

Witchy Woman

GryffinSong said:
Me too!!!! I've now got a really good start on beads, buttons and baubles. Maybe instead of a junk oracle, I'll call mine a bits 'n' bobs oracle. LOL

ETA: My mom's getting into the spirit of this and reminded me of some of my beading boxes. She also says she has tons of old stuff I can look through. Weeeee!!! LOL
AND when you go to do your grey hound thing, you might see some cool little items for this junk pile also :)

Witchy Woman

kaleanna said:
the gubbins(similar to doodads, bits n pieces etc) gathering (or gals)

the tidbit team

the crafty clutter crew

the little loot league

the fiery finders fellowship
Crafty Clutter Crew....thats the team I wanna be on..lol. Joking..i want were theres around the world peeps.

kaleanna

hodgepodge honeys

chaos chums

mismash mates

bedlam bunch

Maelstrom mates

pandemonium pals

kaleanna

Well with all the names that everyone has come up with we should be set for at least a couple of f&J swaps for group names.

GryffinSong

I see several folks asking for 'round the world groups.

I'd like to stick with the USA if there are enough of us to do so. Shipping has gotten CRAZY overseas, and I need to pinch my pennies.

I took out the bag of stuff I've collected since yesterday and spilled them out in a flat-bottomed bowl. I'm not sure mine can be considered junk!!! So far I have lovely silver charms, buttons, smooth polished stones and beads, and so on. I've tried to add some junk in but it hasn't happened yet!!! I think I haven't found any GOOD junk yet!!! LOL

kaleanna

GryffinSong said:
I see several folks asking for 'round the world groups.

I'd like to stick with the USA if there are enough of us to do so. Shipping has gotten CRAZY overseas, and I need to pinch my pennies.

I took out the bag of stuff I've collected since yesterday and spilled them out in a flat-bottomed bowl. I'm not sure mine can be considered junk!!! So far I have lovely silver charms, buttons, smooth polished stones and beads, and so on. I've tried to add some junk in but it hasn't happened yet!!! I think I haven't found any GOOD junk yet!!! LOL

Sounds like you "found" some lovely items.

I too have silver charms and buttons and beads and stones mixed in with mine, also shells and small toy figures that were confiscated from unused toy box, etc and so on

Witchy Woman

I think I have so much stuff , I would pretty much be sending someone a full Oracle alone, just with my package....hmmmm...what to do?

kaleanna

Witchy Woman said:
I think I have so much stuff , I would pretty much be sending someone a full Oracle alone, just with my package....hmmmm...what to do?

Some of us do too Witchy, LOL. I normally send a bit more than the suggested but that is just cause I have so much, but I also go with intuition though I will tell you this, everyone I send to gets the same number of items whether it be 7-10 or say 20 or so items (just an example).