The Junkanoo Gang

Witchy Woman

linnie said:
Okey-doke... I have lots of crystals and stones, and also a good number of small metal charms... Nautical-ish themes...... Um... you had a link to your nautical things image somewhere, didn't you? Then I can see what charms you already have and see if I have others.... :)
Its not a NAUGHTICALS THEME per say...just the name of it...i have a cat charm in there...cats hate water..well mine do. I have the castle 3d charm in there too with a fey, horse.
Yes there are pictures, somewhere. I dont know if I took pic of them all or not. I also found last night, that I have the Monopoly games pieces also. Rather i have them all or not, i dont know.

Witchy Woman

Im off to work peeps. Talk to you all later. Ill catch up on the thread when I get back.

Someone go knock on Horace's Door :)

linnie

Witchy Woman said:
Its not a NAUGHTICALS THEME per say...just the name of it...i have a cat charm in there...cats hate water..well mine do. I have the castle 3d charm in there too with a fey, horse.
Ok..... just charms... of ... anything... :):):) I'm in town briefly tomorrow... I'm going to check out monkeys... perhaps something will just appear for you!!! :)
After midnight here now... You remember what I said last night about Life outdoing this would-be, once-was, NightOwl?!!!
Zzzzzzzzz......... Have lovely days, everyone :)

Horace

Hey! Stop knocking so loud! :)

Horace

waving from Lake Tahoe

Good morning here all. It's really nice to meet you. WW, you talk faster than I can type.LOL
Just wanted to let you know I'm here and will come back very shortly with my coffee to chat. see ya Hh :)

linnie

Horace said:
Hey! Stop knocking so loud! :)
Ha ha... WitchyWoman woke you up and then fled! :)

Hello to you, Horace... I've only just lasted the distance to greet you, but am on my way off for the night, now, as it's already early a.m here :)

If you have any absolutely favourite favourite items you can think of, please post here or PM me and I'll keep an eye out until mailing time....

We've already had some discussions re favourite favourite things here :):):)

Sorry to greet and run... really very tired, and meant to have an early night, rather than another early morning :) Lake Tahoe looks beautiful... I just googled it :) Talk later :)

Horace

Thanks linnie, if I couldn't live here, I'd live where you are.:)
I also know your mailing restrictions have increased. Years ago, ravenest sent me Billy Bong tea and a baggie of Grey Ghost Gum tree twigs to cook it with. I don't know how they got thru customs. But I have lots of nature-type doo-dads that will clear, and of course, all my stones for lithomancy.
The things I pick for oracles usually hit me with a meaning right away. Twisted wood, acorns, markings on a stone or shell. A little parking meter from a train set is everything from time's expired to full steam ahead if it's upside down. I found a tiny chubby Campbell's soup type girl in a little rowboat. It screamed, shape up or ship out!, so I might have to keep that one. LOL
and a pewter monopoly piece that's a whole pie with a wedge removed. that'll be fun for somebody.:)
I also have a 'Courts' oracle. It's the little plastic gumball machine size people with attitudes. The kind you have and the kind you should have sort of thing.
So what I've done, I've made my packages (10 each?) out of pieces of my own oracles and can't wait to see what you all think.:) Hh

Witchy Woman

Horace said:
Thanks linnie, if I couldn't live here, I'd live where you are.:)
I also know your mailing restrictions have increased. Years ago, ravenest sent me Billy Bong tea and a baggie of Grey Ghost Gum tree twigs to cook it with. I don't know how they got thru customs. But I have lots of nature-type doo-dads that will clear, and of course, all my stones for lithomancy.
The things I pick for oracles usually hit me with a meaning right away. Twisted wood, acorns, markings on a stone or shell. A little parking meter from a train set is everything from time's expired to full steam ahead if it's upside down. I found a tiny chubby Campbell's soup type girl in a little rowboat. It screamed, shape up or ship out!, so I might have to keep that one. LOL
and a pewter monopoly piece that's a whole pie with a wedge removed. that'll be fun for somebody.:)
I also have a 'Courts' oracle. It's the little plastic gumball machine size people with attitudes. The kind you have and the kind you should have sort of thing.
So what I've done, I've made my packages (10 each?) out of pieces of my own oracles and can't wait to see what you all think.:) Hh
Cool you work fast. Mines gonna be more than 10 pieces cuz i cant make up my mind what to send. But what every doesnt fit, you can save and pass on in the next swap meet! Or take it to the salvation army...wich ever fits better :)
I do love the shape up or ship out idea

linnie

Morning, Witchy Woman, morning Horace. Oops... evening to you Northerners... (9.15 am here - But will be later once I type this, as I am slooooooow!!!)
Horace said:
Thanks linnie, if I couldn't live here, I'd live where you are.:) I also know your mailing restrictions have increased.
The things I pick for oracles usually hit me with a meaning right away. So what I've done, I've made my packages (10 each?) out of pieces of my own oracles and can't wait to see what you all think.:) Hh
Yes... I thought it was the US customs, especially, that have tightened up lately, but mainly for security, rather than disease, purposes... we pay an extra $9 now for extra security checks if our parcels to US go over 500gs, so I make very sure they don't! :) Yes... it is beautiful over here, too, especially up in the national park nearby... subtropical and cool temperate all in one... :)

That sounds wonderful, Horace... you have some great inspirations! I get an immmediate 'meaning' behind something as I pick it up, too... but sometimes it's just cute and I want to include it, and the meaning comes later.
Witchy Woman said:
Cool you work fast. Mines gonna be more than 10 pieces cuz i cant make up my mind what to send. But what every doesnt fit, you can save and pass on in the next swap meet! Or take it to the salvation army...wich ever fits better :)
I do love the shape up or ship out idea
Yes, Horace seems very comfortable with this junk oracle thing... I'm a total newbie, but very keen! Mine will be more than 10 pieces, too, but that's because some will be a little set of small things, sort of, and others count individually. I reckon everything will be exciting and wonderful, and, yes, can go to a good hoem next time if it just doesn't fit. Of course we'll all have favourite bits, but none of us will know until those pieces just sing to us!!! I'm away from computer now for ages, so will check back in as soon as I can and see what's happening... and will look in town for fun things... Talk later. :)

Witchy Woman

All the other threads, open up at the bottom of the last post, this one goes to the top were you have to scrole down...wth?

Good morning Linni...have some coffee?