bird - sign, what does it mean?

celticnoodle

NikkiB said:
oh dear i have big barn doors and have birds fly in regualy :eek:

not sure it is true for barns, if you are referring to a barn w/barn doors. only for homes. if were true, my whole family and all our close friends would be wiped out in one day, I'm afraid.

we have a large barn and we have birds a plenty inside there. including bats.

Gia

NikkiB said:
oh dear i have big barn doors and have birds fly in regualy :eek:

Are the barn doors on your house? If not...no worries!

JONIKA

Thank you all for your responses! They are quite helpful! :) I noticed this morning that this little bird was building a nest right above the window (below the roof). Last night, it was probably trying to fight the "enemy", by attacking its own reflection in the window - that's the most probable explanation.

My trip goes through St.Louis and there is always some kind of a road construction going on - so I am counting on a delay...I just hope it won't be a long one.

JONIKA

It was a little gray perching bird.

We had a similar birdy-bird built a nest on our porch about two months or so ago. It had 5 little babies. They were so cute! They grew up really fast - it took them maybe 5 weeks and they were gone...

214red

I have over the past month seen a variety of birds, pidgeons, swans, ravens, magpies and i have found they have meant very similar messages, distinct but similar at the same time.
I use the site www.whats-your-sign.com, it breaks down by type of bird, but also by what birds mean in general, one of my favorite quotes having a bird as a totem is often like 'a wink from god'

JONIKA

Red, thanks for the link! It contains a lot of interesting information.

Jonika