The Junkanoo Gang

Elven

I am pretty busy from now until next Monday, so I'll get everything together and sorted out by Wednesday.
I might not be posting for a few days but, if I can pop in and look around before heading back to work, I will.

Cheers
Elven

Witchy Woman

Elven said:
I am pretty busy from now until next Monday, so I'll get everything together and sorted out by Wednesday.
I might not be posting for a few days but, if I can pop in and look around before heading back to work, I will.

Cheers
Elven
How do I keep missing everyone...grrrr

linnie

Hello Witchy Woman :) (and Elven and Horace, wherever you be :))
Yep... that was a long time away from the computer.. I have only been back online a short while, and thought I'd best sort out some reading feedback for a kind and astute reader first... That took longer than I expected... It's post midnight again, and my brain, slow! :)

Thanks for your PM response... The thimble sounds perfect, thank you... How funny, we both zoomed in on that today!!! :)

Animals... Hmmm... I think we'll all end up with an animal oracle... I've been buying a few, and have a few, too... Mine are mostly plastic, but of the type that looks very realistic.. really well made.. and I have the metallic ones... The sort of gold-but-not-gold that I mentioned earlier. Am PMing you with a great link to power animal meanings... there are lots of links out there, but I just stumbled upon this... I'd enjoy animals/buttons if they are aesthetically-pleasing... (I have a thing about the aesthetics of collectibles... If I don't need it, but want to collect it, it has to appeal to me visually... For harmony's sake :)) Certain animals are more meaningful to me... owl, eagle, young wolf, snake, etc... so they don't have to be too pretty, because they 'mean' something!

Gee I'm fussy... I never knew I was so fussy... but there you have it... now we all know!!! Heh heh heh

Trees... any "Tree" figurines floating about out there??? hee hee... :)
Witchy Woman said:
OK I THINK IVE GOT THE BAGS DONE. 30 items each.
Keep IT...Toss IT...or Give IT

I couldnt wait to much longer on it, because I just had to get all this loot out of my way and room. Im not going to be here for the weekend. Im busy the next 2 days and when im not working ill be cleaning this stuff up. I cant have all these little items laying around for my cats to get into.
Now its just a matter of time to get to the post office!
Im sure out of 30 items. you will find at least 5 :)
I'm happier getting mine sorted and ready to go, sooner rather than later, too, just because for the next few days I have computer access, and then.. not so much... I'm possibly throwing about that number in, too... It depends on whether you count a bunch of something as one, or lots... :) Anyway, I'm certain you'll find something you'll love to use in your little bagful :):):)

Horace

'morning here, everyone.:) just popping in before work. poor WW, we're all on such different time zones, it's hard to catch anyone. I've done other exchanges here and I found this out. LOL I'm off all day tomorrow so we'll catch up then. That's when I'm going to do some practice readings to hone my brain. I can't wait to read with what you'll pick for me. and WW, I'm sending out some of my own monopoly pieces because I have so many! haha great minds think alike.
Off to be gramma to a 2yr old. my oldest grnddaughter is 21, but this isn't hers, thank goddess! lol
Have a good day all. Hh

linnie

Nice bumping into briefly, Horace... am on my way out soon, too... 1 a.m here again... it gets late, and then early, so very quickly!!! Yes... I can't wait to use the goodies people have passed on...it will be very interesting! :) Have a great Granny-ing day :)

Witchy Woman

ok im back off to work again...here at the house, but its a big house to clean. and its late. grrr. nothing went right time wise for me today, and everyones going to be home shortly and i wont be able to jamm my music loude anymore. hopefully everyone will be super late like last night,,,,but no suck luck. :(

linnie

(sob) .... :) Can't say I'm a loud music jammer myself, but every so often the mood strikes me and I belt out my choir songs, either just me or recordings of same, at full volume... (My choir does world music, so lots of stomping and bopping!!! :))

Missed each other to-ing and fro-ing... and today have friend on computer so need to help her a lot... but still here, on and off... and I might clean my home, too... there's a thought. Last thing before bed last night (5 hours ago...) I put everyone's piles of goodies together.. I hope people love some bits... :):):) I do have a definite fondness for some of them :)

Witchy Woman

Well I think comeing to an agreement on the amount...is...THERE IS NO AGREEMENT. some just have more than others. SOME...LIKE ME... cant deside on what to send and not to send...so just send the whole dang LOT! he he he

Ok im off to work again. ill stop back in for a quick on before i leave to go to the other job. :)

kaleanna

Witchy Woman said:
Well I think comeing to an agreement on the amount...is...THERE IS NO AGREEMENT. some just have more than others. SOME...LIKE ME... cant deside on what to send and not to send...so just send the whole dang LOT! he he he

LOL, I so totally agree on this Witchy (that is me too , LOL)

linnie

Witchy Woman said:
Well I think comeing to an agreement on the amount...is...THERE IS NO AGREEMENT. some just have more than others. SOME...LIKE ME... cant deside on what to send and not to send...so just send the whole dang LOT! he he he:)
Good.... very good... :) Thanks WitchyWoman and kaleanna :) This being my first swap I am simply seeking guidelines, and hopefully we are all equally comfortable with our relaxed upper limit!!! Yes??? I'm very happy to receive fewer items than I send... I am enjoying the concept and the gathering and gleaning, and, mainly, the sharing... and I've already realised that the tiniest, oddest, or most non-descript item may well be the one to cause the biggest excitement for someone! :) Fun, huh??!! :) What say you, Horace and Elven???