The Junkanoo Gang

Witchy Woman

linnie said:
Good.... very good... :) Thanks WitchyWoman and kaleanna :) This being my first swap I am simply seeking guidelines, and hopefully we are all equally comfortable with our relaxed upper limit!!! Yes??? I'm very happy to receive fewer items than I send... I am enjoying the concept and the gathering and gleaning, and, mainly, the sharing... and I've already realised that the tiniest, oddest, or most non-descript item may well be the one to cause the biggest excitement for someone! :) Fun, huh??!! :) What say you, Horace and Elven???
I agree. I dont care if someone sends 5 items. Im just looking forward to the packages! wweeeeee
I love surprises. Ill be happy if someone just falls for one of my items. If anything they will have a butt load for the next swap! Ill try to go threw them again this weekend some time, during my free time, and down size again...no promisses though. :p

Witchy Woman

Witchy Woman said:
I agree. I dont care if someone sends 5 items. Im just looking forward to the packages! wweeeeee
I love surprises. Ill be happy if someone just falls for one of my items. If anything they will have a butt load for the next swap! Ill try to go threw them again this weekend some time, during my free time, and down size again...no promisses though. :p
Im thinking if anything. Elvin will like my items more so, cuz of the steam punk thing...thats a wide range of items for that style. Shes gonna love the rusty key.

Witchy Woman

I know alot arent wanting plastics to much. but i have a gorilla, lion, elephant and donkey. unusual little objects. so let me know if you want them. i cant remember if i added them or not. the gorilla looks to me like king kong. either reply here or pm me.

they come from a game were there are multiples of each. i have plenty so let me know if you want one of each or any at all :)

Mellaenn

linnie said:
and I've already realised that the tiniest, oddest, or most non-descript item may well be the one to cause the biggest excitement for someone! :) Fun, huh??!! :)
This is exactly what happens! One Swapper's junk is another Swapper's treasure!

linnie

Mellaenn said:
This is exactly what happens! One Swapper's junk is another Swapper's treasure!
Yes.... I am looking forward to seeing what wonderful bits and bobs people gift and receive.. This is a lovely idea... and then we have to read with them.... oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh!!! Yep.... can do.... :(:):(:):(:)

A query... put into my head my someone more astute than myself... When junk-reading... do people usually just select a number of items from the bagful? I'd better revisit the initial post... off to do so... :)

Mellaenn

linnie said:
Yes.... I am looking forward to seeing what wonderful bits and bobs people gift and receive.. This is a lovely idea... and then we have to read with them.... oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh!!! Yep.... can do.... :(:):(:):(:)

A query... put into my head my someone more astute than myself... When junk-reading... do people usually just select a number of items from the bagful? I'd better revisit the initial post... off to do so... :)
I'm going to share some of my own processes for using the oracle, probably on the main thread...

You will be surprised how quickly you can read with them. I had some students in our tarot circle reading in just a few hours; it's very intuitive. YOU create the meanings, so there is nothing to learn or study.

linnie

Mellaenn said:
I'm going to share some of my own processes for using the oracle, probably on the main thread...

You will be surprised how quickly you can read with them. I had some students in our tarot circle reading in just a few hours; it's very intuitive. YOU create the meanings, so there is nothing to learn or study.
Perfect!!!! Intuitive is the only way I really enjoy reading... :) Your sharing is greatly anticipated, thanks Mell. :)

Witchy Woman

This is my first swap also. Well I just found out last night, that my sister hasnt replaced her old computer yet...so no internet for me today and tomorrow. So I wont be back on till late sunday night or monday morning.
I will be working and at night sitting my niece and working with my tarot if she always me...LOL
Have a lovely weekend all.

linnie

Witchy Woman said:
This is my first swap also. Well I just found out last night, that my sister hasnt replaced her old computer yet...so no internet for me today and tomorrow. So I wont be back on till late sunday night or monday morning.
I will be working and at night sitting my niece and working with my tarot if she always me...LOL
Have a lovely weekend all.
And you sound like such an old hand!!!! :):):)

My coach is about to turn into a pumpkin... (Wow, a pumpkin carm would be seriously cool!!!)... so I am away to Sandman territory... Happy days, sweet dreamings and wonder-filled weekends, everyone :)

Mellaenn

Witchy Woman said:
Well I think comeing to an agreement on the amount...is...THERE IS NO AGREEMENT. some just have more than others. SOME...LIKE ME... cant deside on what to send and not to send...so just send the whole dang LOT! he he he

Ok im off to work again. ill stop back in for a quick on before i leave to go to the other job. :)
We are shooting for around 7-10 pieces. I realize some people will send more. I would say, however, you might consider holding on to some of the pieces for a future exchange if you like. :)