The Doo-Dad Divas

LadySeishou

silverwings94 said:
Tomorrow will be my first official day out since my surgery. I'm going for an pedicure and a set of nails this a gift from hubby for our anniversary which is Sunday. I'm hoping that I will be ok walking without the dang crutches and just a cane. Daughter #3 is picking me up and going on a daughters day out.If all goes well I hope to hit a couple of stores to see what I can find. Seeing this is my first time doing this i don't have alot of stuff around the house anymore since the girls have all grown up and left.
Wish me luck tomorrow.
Good luck Kat! Sounds like you have a great day planned! Take care and be good to that knee!

LadySeishou

Hello to all my fellow Divas!

I'm happy to report that I'm getting close to getting everything ready to ship out! I was able to sneak in a little shopping this evening at Michaels and found just the right things to round out the bits and baubles that will be "drifting" soon into your mailboxes ;)

Just need to take some time today to jot down a few notes about the f&j doo-dads just in case you might wonder what the heck some of it might be... and yes, there won't be a bone or bit of poo among the bunch :)

But because the post office closes up early on Saturday, it will probably be Monday or so before I will be able to mail them. I'll post again when they're actually in the hands of the USPS so you'll know that they're coming.

But that's all I'm saying! I hope that among the doo-dads you'll find something that works for you and your oracle! And maybe a surprise or two ;)

kaleanna

LadySeishou said:
Hello to all my fellow Divas!

I'm happy to report that I'm getting close to getting everything ready to ship out! I was able to sneak in a little shopping this evening at Michaels and found just the right things to round out the bits and baubles that will be "drifting" soon into your mailboxes ;)

Just need to take some time today to jot down a few notes about the f&j doo-dads just in case you might wonder what the heck some of it might be... and yes, there won't be a bone or bit of poo among the bunch :)

But because the post office closes up early on Saturday, it will probably be Monday or so before I will be able to mail them. I'll post again when they're actually in the hands of the USPS so you'll know that they're coming.

But that's all I'm saying! I hope that among the doo-dads you'll find something that works for you and your oracle! And maybe a surprise or two ;)

That is awesome LadyS. I have written down the items in each of ya'lls bags but still have to go back and give a little note about each one if I can. I really hope that ya'll enjoy the doo-dads and find things that work for you and your oracle.

I can tell you that at least one item in each of your bags have survived being tossed around by both of my boys(the little one now and by my 13 yr old when he was about 2 (We have quite a few of this item so they won't miss it) so they are about 8 years old and still going strong. I wanted to send something that had quite a bit of energy and that might make you smile when you see it. I also can't wait to see ya'lls meanings for this particular item.

I am sure that by next swap my tin box is going to be overflowing, ROFL. (Yes I still have LOTS of decluttering to do, ROFL)

kaleanna

Wow it is quiet in here today.

Well I got about a quarter of the playroom done today, and found some really KEWL stuff. Posted the pics in the main thread.

Quester

Going out tonight to try to fill out the packages!! :D

kaleanna

Hiya Quester Hun,

How have you been????

Mellaenn

Hello fellow Junk Aficionados!

Yes, to reiterate, even though some folks may have a lot of stuff to send (and it’s lovely that they are so generous) our original number was around 7- 10 pieces. I think a few might send more like a dozen or so, but let’s do keep the numbers down in terms of what you are sending to your partners.

Thanks!

Remember our general tone on this forum to begin with, not just in terms of junk oracles, but in terms of what we post and how often, etc. - we try to go for quality rather than quantity. :grin:

kaleanna

After finding all the LOOT I found in just the portion of the playroom, and also in trying to stay near the guidelines, I have went back through the bags for my fellow swap partners. I may go through it one more time before packing them up for shipping probably tues of this coming week.

I so hope that everyone is doing well this sunday morning!

How was your outing Silverwings? Hope you had a blast and didn't overdue it.

silverwings94

Hi Kaleanna,

I had a blast. No I didn't over due it one bit. Even though I really wanted to. After the nails and pedicure which by the way was totally awesome, we went to get something to eat. Then we went to Walmart cause I had to get hubby a anniversary card since today is our 35th Wedding Anniverssary. I also bought him a beautiful watch and some much needed t-shirts which he requested by the way when asked what he would like for a gift. Then it was home and relaxing till dinner.
I had started homemade spaghetti suace in the morning so by 7 it was
ready for us to feast . It turned out really good. Then it was watching tv for the rest of the evening.
Hubby got me the most beautiful black and white diamond ring from Kay Jewelers. What a shock it was when I opened the box. I never expected it at all. Guess this guy is a keeper.
Well I've been going though all that I found and I hope that you all like what I've found around the house. I'm hoping to send this all out on Tuesday.
Got to go theres a flower truck at my door again. Keep you all posted.
Kat
kaleanna said:
After finding all the LOOT I found in just the portion of the playroom, and also in trying to stay near the guidelines, I have went back through the bags for my fellow swap partners. I may go through it one more time before packing them up for shipping probably tues of this coming week.

I so hope that everyone is doing well this sunday morning!

How was your outing Silverwings? Hope you had a blast and didn't overdue it.