The Junkanoo Gang

Mellaenn

Didja shoot her a pm, linnie? It's still a bit early on her coast; she may be just now rising and shining...

Just popping in to say hi, all. I hope to mail out to my gang tomorrow. :)

Horace

I'm here! I'm here!

but I only have a minute.

I'm having trouble with my ISP. I don't like being tracked.

If you aren't comfortable with sending sand, I'm OK. I have received from all over, but can't remember about Australia. and I'll be getting your Junk, even better.:) Hh

Witchy Woman

Horace said:

If you aren't comfortable with sending sand, I'm OK. I have received from all over, but can't remember about Australia. and I'll be getting your Junk, even better.:) Hh[/QUOTE
I have alittle sand I will be sending. Its only like a teaspoon full though, i didnt grab much when i was at VA Beach. I just scooped some up in a shot glass.

linnie

Mellaenn said:
Didja shoot her a pm, linnie? It's still a bit early on her coast; she may be just now rising and shining...

Just popping in to say hi, all. I hope to mail out to my gang tomorrow. :)
Yes, thanks Mell, at about the same time as posting, and, as you will have read, I've received my response (thank you, Horace :)) :) I am in town again tomorrow, and now I know there is no more point shopping, so there will be 3 parcels heading out to my fellow junkanoos... no further delays... Thanks all :)

linnie

Horace said:

If you aren't comfortable with sending sand, I'm OK. I have received from all over, but can't remember about Australia. and I'll be getting your Junk, even better.:) Hh
Ok... just to be sure... I'll send your parcel without, and then send a separate card with just a wee, flat envelope of heat-treated sand... That way, if it gets through it's clean, and if it doesn't, it's only a card that's gone missing!!! :) Clever me... :angel: he he he :):):)

Mellaenn

Time to start getting packages out if you have not already done so, gang. I hope to see everyone make it to the P.O. within the next week, at least.

Also, let's go ahead and start doing some reading exchanges! Some of us already have oracles and we can get the party started. :party:

When you're ready, post in your thread that you and your oracle are open for business and ask for sitters. You might focus on peeps in your own thread to begin with, but readings can be done for any AT'er, including other exchange members or anyone on the forum that you want.

(ETA - I want to clarify here...the first in line to receive readings are the other three in your exchange thread, then anyone in the general exchange. If you want to use your thread to read for anyone else on AT, that's fine, too, but I kindly request that folks who are not in the exchange do not post as sitters - that will be at the reader's discretion.)

Ask for feedback - as always, we are a learning forum!

Have fun!!!

linnie

Yes, onto it, Mell.... :):):) and just a wee bit of time after junk arrival and assimilation and I'm sure we'll all be ready to offer junk readings... That doesn't soudn so appealing, does it... but people will understand!! When I was shopping easterday afternoon, (when I missed the Post office because i got carried away), the young woman in the shop asked what I was doing with all the bits and pieces...so I told her, and instead of that blank look you sometimes get in response to honest answers, her face lit up with genuine interest, and he said "Wow... that's really cool!"...I bet she'll be a junk collector from now on too... and she's in the right shop for it!!!:)

Horace

Well, I re-packed my overseas boxes for the flat rate. The cost is comparative and I'm so excited because I still have rocks that needed new homes and weight doesn't matter! But they still said about 2 weeks.

I have one of those wooden house wall displays from Micheal's. I think I can figure out a way to use it for a casting house. hmmm

Anyway, 2 packages are sent and I'll pm WW with her conf #. I love sending overseas, I think it's exciting but it just takes forever when you want to see what they think!

Elven, pm'd my address to you just now. Hh

Witchy Woman

Horace said:
Well, I re-packed my overseas boxes for the flat rate. The cost is comparative and I'm so excited because I still have rocks that needed new homes and weight doesn't matter! But they still said about 2 weeks.

I have one of those wooden house wall displays from Micheal's. I think I can figure out a way to use it for a casting house. hmmm

Anyway, 2 packages are sent and I'll pm WW with her conf #. I love sending overseas, I think it's exciting but it just takes forever when you want to see what they think!

Elven, pm'd my address to you just now. Hh
WWWWwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

linnie

yes.... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I cannot stop to chat, though, as town, and post office, beckons... :):):)