The Junkanoo Gang

Witchy Woman

linnie said:
yes.... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I cannot stop to chat, though, as town, and post office, beckons... :):):)
I gave everyone the wrong zip code...i bet you sent it off today too...LOL. i sent everyone a pm. o'well heck...20155
Well im off to night land.

linnie

I didn't miss the post office today, I'm happy to report, and my parcels are on the w

Witchy Woman said:
I gave everyone the wrong zip code...i bet you sent it off today too...LOL. i sent everyone a pm. o'well heck...20155
Well im off to night land.
I did!!!! Just after midday today it was on its way, along with Horace's and Elven's... And ... I did stick to my 11 items rule, except for one tiny little extra piece each, so I really hope you are all being self-disciplined, too!!! :):):):):):):) :angel:

Witchy... As your zip code was only a little bit out and it belongs to a closely neighbouring place, I don't imagine it will take too much longer to get to you... but, phooey, huh??? Funny... I checked and rechecked people's addresses to make sure I had them right... perhaps there was a buzzing in the airwaves :):):) Soon though, dear Witchy!!!

Witchy Woman

linnie said:
I did!!!! Just after midday today it was on its way, along with Horace's and Elven's... And ... I did stick to my 11 items rule, except for one tiny little extra piece each, so I really hope you are all being self-disciplined, too!!! :):):):):):):) :angel:

Witchy... As your zip code was only a little bit out and it belongs to a closely neighbouring place, I don't imagine it will take too much longer to get to you... but, phooey, huh??? Funny... I checked and rechecked people's addresses to make sure I had them right... perhaps there was a buzzing in the airwaves :):):) Soon though, dear Witchy!!!
Turns out I havent been feeling all that well. I juat slept all day today and am feeling quite puffy today. Im gonna get up and go lay on the sofa a bit, and see if i feel better and can wake up some, to mail this stuff to you guys. If not, it looks like itll be tomorrow then. Wow, and Iv been yapping aobut sending it off friday of last week...lol. Im such a procrastinator.

linnie

Witchy Woman said:
Turns out I havent been feeling all that well. I juat slept all day today and am feeling quite puffy today. Im gonna get up and go lay on the sofa a bit, and see if i feel better and can wake up some, to mail this stuff to you guys. If not, it looks like itll be tomorrow then. Wow, and Iv been yapping aobut sending it off friday of last week...lol. Im such a procrastinator.
It's all in the timing.... :) It will get here, and it will elicit a squeal of delight... so... yay... Hope you feel better soon...

Witchy Woman

I hope I feel better too. I think my sisters boyfriend got me sick from this weekend. he looked all puffy...n was coughing a bit...ggggrrrrr. now im puffy and coughing...hack.hack.hack.

linnie

Ick... there is so much of that going around.. I do three activities, out of home, regularly each week, Choir, exercise class, and yoga... This last week, within a 7 day period, ALL three teachers had to cancel classes due to the lurgy, and none of them have ever canceeled classes before... Hmmm..

But back to topic... :) I have been offline all day... only just got back on line and found a PM with a 'reading' waiting for me... Unsolicited... just gifted to me... how lovely... thank you!!! A lovely reading, too... I just have to reread it when my eyes aren't shut, like they are now... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 1am again... how does it keep getting to the wee ours so quickly???

Witchy Woman

Well my throat is now getting sore! Good got. AND to top it off, my male cat wont shut the heck up...he wakes me up at night all nite long. hes driving me frigging crazy. he doesnt do this when im not around, just starts this meowing crap as soon as he see's me. hes maken me hate him.

linnie

Witchy Woman said:
Well my throat is now getting sore! Good got. AND to top it off, my male cat wont shut the heck up...he wakes me up at night all nite long. hes driving me frigging crazy. he doesnt do this when im not around, just starts this meowing crap as soon as he see's me. hes maken me hate him.
Sounds like it is wearing you down a bit... warm-fuzzy energy coming your way to help you feel better, sooner... (((hug))) I've been around so may unwell people, and amnot wanting to get ill... I keep chugalugging on my echinacea biotic... yum (NOT!!! but it works!)

BodhiSeed

Witchy Woman said:
(((WW:heart:))), sorry you're feeling under the weather. Have you tried gargling with warm salt water once or twice a day? Old-fashioned remedy, but it does seem to help a bit...
I have a tomcat who yowls like a foghorn - never around my husband, only me. Are there other cats in the neighborhood who might be hanging around at night? Or if he's like mine, he's bored and just wants to EAT! Hope you feel better soon.

linnie

Somehow I've lost a post... Where did it go??? :) You getting a bit better yet, Witchy? Have you chewed on that thyme, yet, and salt gargled??? It does work, and it is so inexpensive compared to pain killers and Cold Tabs etc.. Just don't swallow!!! Take care of you... I'm glad you stumbled upon that cupid charm!!! Yay!!! :)

The oracle 'junk' you sent to Satori is simply amazing, bodhran... Amazing!!! :)

Our junkanoos are a quiet bunch, eh???? :):):)