The Doo-Dad Divas

kaleanna

Okies I got the pics taken of the mini oracle and of the items I found (there are two sets that I found:bugeyed: ) . first pic is the lovely mini oracle from LadyS, the second pic is of the first set, and third pic is of the second set and had found a cute green cup to use for "tossing" the mini items.

I love both sizes of the oracles and can't wait to get to "use" them!

Attachments

• mini oracle from LadyS1.jpg
    mini oracle from LadyS1.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 57
  • first set of mini items found1.jpg
    first set of mini items found1.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 56
  • second set of mini items found and green toss cup1.jpg
    second set of mini items found and green toss cup1.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 48

linnie

kaleanna said:
Okies I got the pics taken of the mini oracle and of the items I found (there are two sets that I found:bugeyed: ) . first pic is the lovely mini oracle from LadyS, the second pic is of the first set, and third pic is of the second set and had found a cute green cup to use for "tossing" the mini items.

I love both sizes of the oracles and can't wait to get to "use" them!
And so, once again, I ask myself "where does Kaleanna find all this stuff?"!!! :) Very cool little oracles... that wee little screw driver is delightful, and, um, what is the little goldy coloured object on the bottom row two items to the right of the Xmas tree (in the second set, third photo)???

kaleanna

Last nite I put the items from LadyS in my lil treasure box, and then I went through to find some of my other items that I received just from the previous exchanges. Those also went into the "lil treasure box".

So this way ya'll will be able to either choose the "lil treasure box of f&j swap oracle items or from the mini mystique mojo bag :).

After I have used these two items this way, then and only then will I incorporate my "found" items from my house.

kaleanna

linnie said:
And so, once again, I ask myself "where does Kaleanna find all this stuff?"!!! :) Very cool little oracles... that wee little screw driver is delightful, and, um, what is the little goldy coloured object on the bottom row two items to the right of the Xmas tree (in the second set, third photo)???
LOL linnie, thankies. It is from having too much stuff, ROFL.

Do you mean the item that is between the bead and the pink butterfly?

that is a little longhorn steer charm, it somehow did not get turned rightside up. so it is upside down in the pic.

and the little charm that is right above it is an armadillo charm

linnie

kaleanna said:
LOL linnie, thankies. It is from having too much stuff, ROFL.

Do you mean the item that is between the bead and the pink butterfly?

that is a little longhorn steer charm, it somehow did not get turned rightside up. so it is upside down in the pic.

and the little charm that is right above it is an armadillo charm
Funny you should ask... yes, I meant that longhorn steer, and, yes, I meant to ETA my post to ask what the thing a bit above it was, too!!! Very interesting little bits!!! Thanks for explaining... Night now. past midnight again and I'm yawning... :):) Have a lovely day everyone who is awake, and sleep well, others :):):)

kaleanna

Wheeeee Another has just landed!

Hi All,

Just received some lovely items including one very special item that immediately went on my serenity table! from the lovely silverwings94.

shell
black stone (obsidian I think)
green stone (possibly aventurine?)
a marble with wavy green line in it
a small cork
a green monopoly house
a small adjustable ring with a small stone and a penguin on it
the little scottie dog from a monopoly game (one of my fave pieces from monopoly)
a little pair of scissors
a key that says first watch
a lovely purple girl figurine holding a bouquet of roses

and the extremely special item:a feather from her beloved ringneck dove of 22 years. I am very honored to have received such a special and sentimental item! I took the pic of the items and immediately went and put this special item on my serenity table.

All items were in a black organza bag :)

Pic soon!

LadySeishou

Kat's Doo-Dads have washed up upon my shore :)

I am very happy to report that Silverwings F&J "doo-dads" have arrived safely into my hands this afternoon! And all caught up in a lovely purple organza drawstring bag! I will report in more detail later tonight but I must list some of my favorites...

A 3D golden dog bead/charm standing in perfect show stance!
An alien face ring - the truth is right here Mulder!
A "traffic light" marble - a bit of yellow, red, green then go go go!
A Botticelli-perfect half shell
A graduation ceramic piece complete with cap and diploma - study up!
And more...

But the best was a beautiful dove feather that will be added to my altar!

kaleanna: what a wonderful collection of bits and baubles! I plan to make an oracle of the gifts I receive as well to do my first readings with, to take good advantage of all this doo-dad diva power I'm feeling!

More later Divas!

kaleanna

Ugggggg, some how post got duplicated, LOL

Trying to download the pic now.

kaleanna

Here is the pic of my lovely items

Attachments

• f&j items from silverwings941.jpg
    f&j items from silverwings941.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 55

kaleanna

LadySeishou said:
I am very happy to report that Silverwings F&J "doo-dads" have arrived safely into my hands this afternoon! And all caught up in a lovely purple organza drawstring bag! I will report in more detail later tonight but I must list some of my favorites...

A 3D golden dog bead/charm standing in perfect show stance!
An alien face ring - the truth is right here Mulder!
A "traffic light" marble - a bit of yellow, red, green then go go go!
A Botticelli-perfect half shell
A graduation ceramic piece complete with cap and diploma - study up!
And more...

But the best was a beautiful dove feather that will be added to my altar!

kaleanna: what a wonderful collection of bits and baubles! I plan to make an oracle of the gifts I receive as well to do my first readings with, to take good advantage of all this doo-dad diva power I'm feeling!

More later Divas!

Those sound awesome LadyS :D